View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 am

Forum rules

Do not and I repeat DO NOT post in our For Sale section if you are a noob to this forum and have not properly introduced yourself in the New to LADSM section. If you ignore this, you will be warned and your post(s) will be deleted. If you continue to ignore us, you will be banned. There is also a no bump rule and no testing waters post enforced here. Do not reply to your own thread if you are not contributing any new information or details. Do not use this area as a Kelly Blue Book for your car. Only vehicles intended to be sold may be posted. Do not post anything for sale that you are not the owner of, do not have in your possession or are not legally allowed to sell.

LADSM claims no responsibility of liability for transactions made here for buyer nor seller. Use at your own risk.

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
90 GSX SOLD!!!!! 
DSM Regular

Post 90 GSX SOLD!!!!!
selling my 90 GSX because I don't have time to work on it anymore plus I just bought a Corvette and my DD needs a new engine so I need to cut my losses.

Clean title GSX 5spd (I bought it with no motor)
Registration paid, tags current
183k miles
1500-2000 miles on motor (built and driven on my 90 talon before, installed on this car about 9 months ago.
Car turns on, goes into gears smoothly but has no power because I have not tuned it with the DSMLink.

-DSM Link V1 Eprom ECU (MotoGuys Garage)
-Moderately built motor (JE pistons, rods, valves, springs, BS removed, Mitsu HG)
-Full exhaust
-FMIC with short route
-EVO3 big 16g turbo
-3g Eclipse rims with new tires (<5 miles on them)
-Full interior (black and grey cloth)
-Aftermarket radio deck
-TT
-Greddy Profec-B 2 BC
-Boost, water temp, oil press gauges.
-Wrapped the hood with CF vinyl

Paint is not the shiniest but its not bad for a 23 year old car, the black roof is great.

Car needs a tune badly, adjustment of the alt belt (squeaks), a few things need to be bolted back under the steering wheel, a better clutch, upgrade from the 1g stock MAS.

Any other questions feel free to ask, I know I am missing some stuff.

Car is located in Mira Loma, CA 91752.

Last edited by HustlerTalon on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:59 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 90 GSX $2700
Not a bad looking car.

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:07 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: 90 GSX $2700
$2400 obo

Car needs a new home.

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:50 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: 90 GSX SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!
lock it. SOLD

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 4 posts ]