[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - new Here and to dsm's
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
new Here and to dsm's 
N00b

Post new Here and to dsm's
Hi I'm new here and to dsm's. I do not own one yet but I want to start off buying a 4G63 and build it then find a chassis later down the road to drop it in. I have a question that I tried answering using the search on this forum but could not find the legit answer, so maybe one of you guys can answer it...I want to buy a 4G63 but was wondering what the difference is between a 4G63 from a Galant & the 4G63 from the Evo...(both 95 & up)?

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:33 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

Post Re: new Here and to dsm's
91 & 92 Galant VR4 would have a 6 bolt 4g63 there were also Galant GSX around that time that were non turbo 4g63 I don't think any others have a 4g63. Evo III would have a 7 bolt 4g63 like a 2g DSM but after 95 EVOs have a different 4g63 block & head that faces the opposite direction of ours.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:58 pm
N00b

Thanks for your answer man, it helped out a lot. Now which would you recommend (Note that im gonna tear the fucker apart and build it with different internals etc)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:03 pm

WELCOME to LADSM.com...

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:43 am
Profile YIM

Welcome to LADSM.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:46 am
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:53 am
N00b

Right on, thanks everyone...I got big plans to make a pretty quick car so ill be spending a lot of time on this forum!

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 am

Welcome and yes youll be spending a lot of time on the forum and your car. But youll be spending a lot of money also! Lol

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:31 pm
N00b

Hahaha nice, yeah a lot of money indeed but if its towards something you love, why not? :)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:40 pm

Its like having monthly payments on a 20 year old car lol. Don't buy Ebay crap either. You'll have more problems

Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 pm

6 bolt head with 2g head. 1g dsm with 4 bolt lsd and you will be golden

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:04 pm
DSM Regular

^ running 2 heads? LoL

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Oops 6bolt block hahaha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:33 pm
N00b

hahaha thanks for the advice.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:34 pm
DSM Regular

Good luck on the build..i look forward to see what chassis you decide to use. there are all kinds and write ups available for you out there..

Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:03 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]