[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Irwindale 7/19
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:58 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
Irwindale 7/19 

Post Irwindale 7/19
Who's down to go to watch arman run his talon?
thinking about going if work permits just wanted to put it out there if anyone wants to go.

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:12 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Irwindale 7/19
I'm down to go

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:20 pm

I'd go but work is going to get in the way. Take some pics/video if you can and post them up!

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:12 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

We're going but mainly it's gonna be testing Armen is gonna start off on the slower side this time until he can get everything dialed in. I'll be out there running my car aiming for a 7.5 so we'll see. I usually take videos. I was there 2 weeks ago and after a long 5 months I was still able to cut my 1.7 60 ft. But I was having heating issues such as my car was running 10 deg. Hotter than usual and every time I put A/C on temps just wanna keep rising found out on the front of my condenser I builder up like a 1/2 in of lint and fur and who knows what but cleaned it all up
And Man my car has been running beautiful. A lil minor adjustment on the global fuel and dead time and now it's feeling as strong as it was 5 months ago when I was running 7.8 and 12.1 so I should be getting close to that 7.5.

1.768 60 ft

Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:19 am

Nice! Good luck tonight

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:54 am
Profile WWW

I am in...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:41 pm
Profile YIM

How long will you guys be there?? I get off at 9 will it be too late to see any runs??

Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:02 pm

I'll probably roll out this Thurs and watch Noah and Armen tear it up. Hopefully soon my 1G will be hitting the track again.

10.67@126mph

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:36 pm

That sucks may be some other time then :depressed:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:21 pm

After 9 will be too late...

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:25 pm
Profile YIM
The Don!

too bad i'm battling my SD tune. i prob should have dropped in my maf tune back in... go run the Tecate mobile. next week perhaps.

Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:02 pm
DSM Regular

who was the teal dsm there racing that night?

I was the guy in the black stealth. I was actually hoping that he still had a slip of when we ran? I was in the right lane and my car's number was put as 7469. My car's number was actually 9469 but they input the info wrong. Anywhoo.. I lost my slip and needed the proof of the run.

If you do, please post up a pic or something of it. Thank you.

Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:54 pm
DSM Regular

If your talking of the green talon on Hoosiers that was my boy but he didn't get his time slips cause his lifters had loosen up so after 5000 rpm's he car was cutting out but we think we got that handled were use ing loctite green sleeve retainer and shouldn't back out now so far it hasn't.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]