[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Ref Ticket...please help
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Ref Ticket...please help 
frank the tank

Post Re: Ref Ticket...please help

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:51 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

koo thanks frank....all i need to know is if i can pay the fine....if i can then im fine with that...i jus dont want to go through the hassel at the ref...rather jus pay it and take this as a experience like u said....

Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:58 pm
DSM Regular

got one a while back its no biggie dude.....juss pay the fine and youll be straight....if u dont pay the fine the worst thing that could happen is the court sends your fine to a collection agency and your credit gets F@#$ed!...i payed around 700 bucks....

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm
DSM Regular

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:06 pm
DSM Regular

dont trip...youll be alright...

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:10 pm
Talon of Doom

you can just pay it. The fine is equal to the violation he wrote on the ticket. If he wrote you a fucken christmas list (what that honda guy probabaly got) you have to pay on fine on each violation plus penalty assesments. But if he just wrote modified emissions then I'd just pay it. I've gotten that one for the breather before and that was like $170 two years ago.

If you get it actually inpected, there is an inspection fee of roughly $200, then $25 correction fee at the court house.

But if he tee'd off and wrote 9 different violations, its cheaper to fix it.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:15 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:55 pm
DSM Regular

I have beaten 2 of those already.

The first I just went to the clerk and paid it off. Done deal.

The 2nd I told the judge my car got wrecked and he dropped it lol.

My other ride is your GF!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:11 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:57 pm
DSM Regular

If worst comes to worst register out of state if you got family in another state do that it would probaly be a lil cheaper less hassel and you wouldnt have to worry aout it in the future and try not to pass the same cop all the time its about a $300 fine and its done Well Good Luck!

Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:01 pm
N00b

beaten that too. i even missed my court date by a day. went in there following day and told clerk that car was broke. paid $100 for modified exhaust and that was it. case closed. i was guilty and be on your way...west covina courthouse

Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:40 am
DSM Regular

Whatever happen to matt jones

Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3