[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Ref Ticket...please help
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Ref Ticket...please help 
DSM Regular

Post Ref Ticket...please help
hey whats up guys...i had gotten a ref ticket while i was "PARKED" on the side of the road the other day and wanted to know if anyone had any info on it and how i can take care of it.....ive been hearin alot of mixed comments about it and would like to see if anyone knows anything

ive heard that u can jus pay the ticket off with out gettin it checked...u jus hav to pay the court the ticket cost...also does anyone know where u can get one done under the table...jus like smog checks...

thanks for the help

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:09 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Ref Ticket...please help
lol wow a ref ticket while parked? what did he ref you for?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:37 am
Goderator

500hp

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:05 am
DSM Regular

cuz i hav a breather on my valve cover and dont hav it connected to the intake..imma fix that tho for future situations...

ive been reading, and people say u can jus pay the bail amount and im good

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:10 am
DSM Regular

Post Ref Ticket...please help
How was he able to see under your hood?

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am
DSM Regular

he asked me to pop my hood...i was parked on the side of the road with a few buddies cuz his brakes were smoking and then pulls up behind me and asks where my front plate is at and for license reg and insurance

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:24 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

I don't think your car is so modified that you couldn't make it look stock and possibly pass

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:32 am
DSM Regular

yea thats right..i would hav to change my bov,intake,dump pipe,cat,muffler and emission canister and take my dsmliink out...and hook up whatever vacumm lines...ive read that there very strict and theyll search ur entire car and find whats not suppose to be on there.......

i rather jus pay the bail amount then go through that hassle

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:35 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

well i dont know if your being a smart ass or not, but here you go

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/californ ... rease.html

@ $1200 you might as well buy a stock 1g and sway a stock motor in, then you could have 2 dsms

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:48 am
DSM Regular

im not being a smart ass at all and yea i seen that also....ive been on all the forums reading everything...some people hav paid 300 some 500 some 600 or 700...so imma jus see how much mine will be...and u can also make payments also

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Goderator

Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:58 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:01 pm
DSM Regular

has anyone ever had to deal with of these or had any friends that did...

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:28 pm
Official Photographer

if you dont pop your hood they will impound it. ive also heard that you used to be able to pay it off but now you have to get it checked, also cant legaly drive it till it gets reff'd. No way around it like you would a smog test. You might be able to fight it maybe since he had no reason to pop your hood

Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next