[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - A NEW LADSM MEET?!?!?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:08 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
A NEW LADSM MEET?!?!? 

Post A NEW LADSM MEET?!?!?
http://www.myfoxla.com/dpp/news/local/T ... s_20090526

and i am sure their cousins can help out with the car problems as well

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:23 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: A NEW LADSM MEET?!?!?
i thought u didnt like asian(or whatver LOL) girls

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:39 pm
Profile YIM

/\ after seeing the video, i may have to reconsider butt i was looking out for all you fuckers!!!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm
Profile YIM
Luvz teh Beer!!

:lol: "We talk to you," says one of the waitresses. "(We) ask you how your day going.

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:10 pm
Squish Face

So when are we going? :D

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

You guys *just* found out about these places?? :twisted:

Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Seriously, they are all over Westminster...I used to hit these bars up when I was in Korea

Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

YO alvin when are you up for some smoothies???

Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 am

Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:06 pm
Profile YIM

^LMAO.

To bad that place doesn't sell beers

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm
Goderator

I've been there before a few times. Me and a few friends would walk in and the entire place was filled with thug lookin, business suit wearing Asians. The entire place mad dogged us in unison as we sat right in the middle and started hitting on the bikini chick. I didn't know if what was going to be busted out first, a sword or a Tek9.

Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:12 am
DSM Regular

yeah ive driven by there a few times, sides its bad enough that I can understand FOB, and I hate dealing with it all day long. sides I hate going to those types of places. after time, the places do turn into a shit hole, thats what happens to the ones in wesminhduh and they eventually turn into underground whorehouses

95 GSX - built 2.0 6-bolt
330whp/350wtq @ 25psi on FP HTA68.

1994 BMW 325is
205.4whp/197.9wtq

Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:02 am

Gawd I feel like I'm watching rambo(the ones in asia) when I watch this.

http://www.DoubleTakes.org

Slowest car on the board

Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]