[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - The beach is calling...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:10 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
The beach is calling... 

Which Day? What beach?
Saturday 22nd 39%  39%  [ 25 ]
Sunday 23rd 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
Bolsa Chica 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Huntinton 41%  41%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 64

The beach is calling... 
Luvz teh Beer!!

Post Re: The beach is calling...
Now we just need more people to go, lol From the posts above it sounds like David, Wally, and Vesper might not be able to meet at the meet spot so that just leaves Gus, Will and I. If you plan on going add your self to the list and if you are on the list but cant meet at the meet spot please remove or move your name to the correct list.

You're going to meet up at the meet spot
1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
5) Wally-rollin with my gst belied dat lol
6) David

You'll show up on your own
1) Erix (reason: work, may get excused by 2pm and head over there right after)
2) bras_33
3) DSM99 (going to a dodger game @1pm ) and if enough people show up. Where are the OG's at???
4) 420aturbo (if i don't start drinking at the game)
5) Boost_Addict_88- Kevin- got work till 4 or 5pm
6) awdmonster-frank I got some drinks
7) -red97rum- (Coming from IE)
8 ) black_gst (Coming from IE and bringing a few IE people also)
9) 7Boltdsm
10) Clint - I should be there for a few hrs in the afternoon

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh no, im picking up my engine in the morning I will be back home around 9am then just put the engine together head block Headgaskets seals put it in time basically just put the engine together then head out to the meet spot. I will be at the meet spot around 11:30 and im showing up in my altima since my car wont be done as I had planned.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:21 pm
helmet polisher

what time is everyone meeting at the meet spot?

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:24 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:25 pm

We are meeting at noon.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm
helmet polisher

alright I can meet at the meet spot, my cousins are still going to the game on Saturday but I'm not so I'll be there at 11:30, see you guys there.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:43 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: The beach is calling...COALS?
Is anyone originally meeting at the meet spot bringing coals? i am bring about 15lbs of marinated chicken, not a good idea to leave it out for a while in the sun...

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Squish Face

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:12 pm
Profile WWW

I will probably bring some coal from smart and final and see how much my employee discount takes out haha.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:15 pm
Official Photographer

just looked over my flights for tomorrow, by the time I get home and then drive to the beach it will be too late, but ill see you all on Monday night

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 am
Profile WWW
frank the tank

so who"s saving a spot ?

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:18 pm
Profile YIM

Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 pm

How much charcoal should be good then 2 big bags of kingsford or what do you guys want.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Squish Face

whose bringing the grill?

Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next