[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - The beach is calling...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:58 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
The beach is calling... 

Which Day? What beach?
Saturday 22nd 39%  39%  [ 25 ]
Sunday 23rd 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
Bolsa Chica 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Huntinton 41%  41%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 64

The beach is calling... 
Luvz teh Beer!!

Post Re: The beach is calling...
Be Careful when copying / editing the list, you guys keep adding your selfs and and leaving other people off!

Your going to meet up at the meet spot
1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
5)

You'll show up on your own
1) Erix (reason: work, may get excused by 2pm and head over there right after)
2) bras_33
3) DSM99 (going to a dodger game @1pm ) and if enough people show up. Where are the OG's at???
4) 420aturbo (if i don't start drinking at the game)
5) Boost_Addict_88- Kevin- got work till 4 or 5pm
6) awdmonster-frank I got some drinks
7) -red97rum- (Coming from IE)
8 )

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:19 am

1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
5) Wally-rollin with my gst belied dat lol
6)

2) bras_33
3) DSM99 (going to a dodger game @1pm ) and if enough people show up. Where are the OG's at???
8 )

Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:47 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
6)

2) bras_33
8) black_gst (Coming from IE and bringing a few IE people also)

Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:40 am

So only 13 people that will be attending this meet?!?!?!?

Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:58 pm
Squish Face

Seriously, come on fuckers sign up and show up!

Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:08 pm
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
6) David

2) bras_33
8 ) black_gst (Coming from IE and bringing a few IE people also)

Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:39 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

What time are we meeting at / leaving the meet spot? and who is going early to save a fire pit?

1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
6) David

2) bras_33

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 pm
Squish Face

Meeting up/leaving around noon from the meet spot. But we still need someone to save the pit for us earlier. Anyone want to volunteer?

Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

I hope more people sign up and show up. This is a weekend meet. Even our regular Monday meets get bigger than this. That's just sad

I'm dissapointed at the older/senior members for not signing up **facepalm**

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 am

i thought havoc and/or mcfly had said they were gonna go early to reserve the spot?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:23 am
Squish Face

Then we need one of them to verify this.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:24 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
6) David

2) bras_33
9) 7Boltdsm

Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 am

You're going to meet up at the meet spot
1) Clock
2) Vesper-TSi
3) Steadystunnin-Will
4) Justin
6) David

2) bras_33
9) 7Boltdsm
10) Clint - I should be there for a few hrs in the afternoon

Sorry for signing up so late. BUSY weekend coming up, and I'm trying squeeze in time to go to the BBQ. I will be there for a few hours in the afternoon.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:19 am
Profile WWW
McFly

I originally said I could if I could get that day off, but I won't make it till after 4pm. Havoc, can you still make it in the morning to hold a pit?

Also, just to confirm for sure, are we just bringing our own food like Jerry had mentioned?

Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:44 am
Profile YIM WWW
helmet polisher

I can't go in the morning to save one, I'm probably going to the Dodger game on Saturday since my dad got some free tickets, (and on the 19th too for Kemp bobble head day) haha so I wont be able to and even if I don't go to the game one of my friends is having a party Friday and there's no way I'd wake up to go in the morning.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next