[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - The beach is calling...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:34 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
The beach is calling... 

Which Day? What beach?
Saturday 22nd 39%  39%  [ 25 ]
Sunday 23rd 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
Bolsa Chica 8%  8%  [ 5 ]
Huntinton 41%  41%  [ 26 ]
Total votes : 64

The beach is calling... 

Post Re: The beach is calling...
So jason were you able to find a spot are you going to post exactly were your at right. I was going to meet up at the meet spot but the machine shop finished the engine and im at home right I wont make it to the meet by 12 if I would I would probably be there around 12:30 or 1 but I will just leave when you post were your at.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:34 am

I've been relaying infor to gus (clockwork) and there's no open pits between beach and brokhurst I walked to whole beach the best place for one too open up is between newland and magnolea call gus and ask where they are I had to leave

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:28 pm

Damn I would have made it on time if I would have left I didnt know you guys would be there till like 12:50. Well nothing to wait for gus to call me back and I will post exactly were we will be at.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:52 pm
Talon of Doom

we need a pit!!

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:03 pm
Profile WWW

Yeah sam, jason said he couldnt find one but one might open up between magnolia and newland. Gus and all of them are heading that way right now he is going to call me when they find one and I will post up exactly were they are at.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:07 pm
Luvz teh Beer!!

enter@ magnolia we are south of magnolia between towers 5 & 6

I'm assuming you all have guns and crack!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm
No More 2.3L

Was a very unorganized but still really fun meet. Good to see everyone that was there at least until 6 when my lazy ass showed up.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:44 am
Profile YIM

Yeah it took us 3 failed attempts to come up with a pit. The first try we almost got in a fight but we just went back to the original spot and chilled. It might have taken us almost 4 hours to cook one pound of meet but we got it. The small grill took us around 7 hours for us to start it hahaha. Over all we did have a really good time and it was a lot of fun we made our own pit out of the grills :lol:.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

i had a good time, a bit unorganized but still cool. all of us IE people had a good time as well.
thanks

Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 174 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12