[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - My Pad
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:14 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
My Pad 

Post My Pad
Well I didnt want to show up to MOD this year without the headlights ive had sitting there for 2+ years so I decided to put them on. Thanks to Alvin and Pive for coming through and helping out btw. Anyways, I dont know what we did wrong but we couldnt get the bolts off from the passenger side. It also doesnt help that my hands dont fit in small spaces so that added to me cursing and being mad at the car. Anyways, im going to try again tonight so if anyone is down to help me out and show me how its done id appreciate it regardless of how dumb im going to feel after you easily point to the fucking bolt and it effortlessly comes off. Anyways of course ill have some brew there and afterwards im sure im going to party so you are more than welcome. Im in the LA/Eagle Rock/Pasadena area. My info:

(323) 632-9663
5081 College View Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90041

OH and thanks for picking up yesterday Jerry! Asshole! And Luis let me know when you want to get balled up.

Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 pm

Post Re: My Pad
Are you bringing beer tomorrow? Who wants to hold beer i buy i in their trunk?

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:28 pm
Profile WWW

Damn Alvin, you couldn't get the front bumper off? :damn:

Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

"FFFFFFINALLY" it didImage

Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 pm
Profile YIM
Quagmire

Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:21 am

Well i would bow down to G, but i think he would just rather us drink in his honor! :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:04 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]