View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:41 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
May 9th Debauchery 

Post May 9th Debauchery
Im just going to copy and paste the email I sent out. Anyways, if you want to roll bring some girls.....I dont want a cockfest LOL Also bring some alcohol because its better to have too much than running out.

The older you get the faster time goes by. I cant believe the world holiday is next weekend......time to celebrate. Join me for a night of debauchery starting with the preparty at my house, then club, then after party at my house or wherever I end up.

Preparty at my house starts at 5:00. Also, for those with good aim, im sure a game of beer pong will come up. The guys of the MIU are going to do a live acoustic performance at around 7 or 8ish so dont miss out. My address:

The Palace
5081 College View Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90041

At around 10-11 we'll head out to the club. The owner of Ménage in Pasadena was gracious enough to hook it up. That means no lines, no cover, no be there before 10:00 crap. Just say you're with me at the door or ill go get you. This isnt the Muse anymore lol so rest assured its a banging spot. I'll be on the top floor - well my table is - so there will be a spot to sit or leave your things.

Ménage
54 E. Colorado Blvd.
Pasadena, CA 91105

After party at The Palace aka mi casa. So let me know if you can make it to any or all of these events next Saturday. Bring hot girls.......nice and friendly ones. Snappers will be shot - ill just blame it on the goose the next day. Feel free to forward it on to those I know through you that im cool with or any cool person actually. Let's drink and party it up.........hope you can make it.

-G aka 9

Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]