[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - any meets in the av or kern county area
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
any meets in the av or kern county area 
N00b

Post any meets in the av or kern county area
im new to the sight and am wondering i wanna bring my car to more meets so let me know plzzzz

Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:54 pm
Goderator

Post Re: any meets in the av or kern county area
I thought Kern co. was just a piece of land used to lay down the I5?

Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:21 am
DSM Regular

There aren't many meets in the AV. My boyfriend has a talon, but there aren't many DSMs in this area. His username is RiG on these forums. Hit him up.

Melissa

Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:41 pm
N00b

kern county starts where la county ends. at the end of the 14.

im from lancaster and havebnt heard any meets goin on around here. and ya theres not that many dsms around here but somethin could probably happen if someone tried hard enough to get people together. . . wink wink

Fri May 01, 2009 2:34 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

wink wink...yeah yeah i get it.

We meet up with the Subie crowd in the AV because I have a WRX. All the people in the AV with DSMs are ricers...the majority of them.

Mon May 04, 2009 9:12 am
DSM Post Whore

Fri May 08, 2009 4:52 pm
DSM Regular

Thu May 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

we have meets at dennys at 10st and ave i on saturdays at 10:30, but thats like the street race meets. There a few of us that have meets at a couple of friends houses that are only dsms.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:54 pm
Profile YIM WWW
N00b

Are there any meets still going on in the AV?

Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:47 am
Post Master

id like a AV meet. hell that dennys you mentioned is down the street from me LOL i gotta get my car registered and smogged first tho . haha

Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:00 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

no idea if anyone is interested but i recently found out that willow springs raceway (road course) has started drag racing on wed nights, its an 8th mile track that they apparently have sectioned off of the straight away on the road course.

for those that dont know where willow springs raceway is at its in rosamond, just a few miles off the 14.

2004 6.0 excursion, 8in lift, 38's, edge platinum juice with attitude, (425hp, 870ftlbs torque)

Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:52 am
Profile YIM

The racing there is a lot of fun! Im going to go next week. I have been there twice now. Its street racing style and fun to see what your car is faster (or slower) than. haha

Still have stuff for sale: 1G TB and 2 1G TPS sensors, thumbnail spoiler, stock cams, 2GA stock headlight. Make me an offer!

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:34 pm

willow springs is too far from most of us, i'm sure Wes/Clint would love to go there often if it was nearer.

as far as an 1/8th mile drag strip, we have Irwindale not too far from us.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:37 pm
DSM Regular

Hey, I'm in lancaster. Once I get the gsx running again, I'm down for a meet.

David.

Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:40 pm
Post Master

Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next