[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - any meets in the av or kern county area
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:04 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
any meets in the av or kern county area 
DSM Regular

Post Re: any meets in the av or kern county area
yeah, car is running again. Let me now who is still interested in a meet and we can start working on a date and time?

David.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:11 pm
Post Master

My car is almost done. But I'd still show up to a meet either way.

Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

The Dennys meets still happen, every friday at around 10pm. I go there from time to time. Its the Dennys on I and 10th st west in Lancaster.

Still have stuff for sale: 1G TB and 2 1G TPS sensors, thumbnail spoiler, stock cams, 2GA stock headlight. Make me an offer!

Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:40 pm
Post Master

Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

woohoo, working from 5 to 9pm this friday. That means I can make it.

David.

Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Sweet. Ill do what I can to make it there. Ill be the only 2G black talon with a FMIC there... Come say HI if you see me

Still have stuff for sale: 1G TB and 2 1G TPS sensors, thumbnail spoiler, stock cams, 2GA stock headlight. Make me an offer!

Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:43 pm
DSM Regular

cool. As long as they don't ask me to stay late, I will be there for sure.

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 pm
DSM Regular

Hmmm. So its 10:15pm on friday and nobody is here :?

I waited at Denny's until 10:20. Since nobody showed up, we just took off and went to see a movie.

David.

Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Sorry man. Maybe its getting too cold for people. I was there a couple of weeks ago and there were still a lot of people. We should get together sometime and BS about cars. Hit me up

Mike

Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:18 pm
DSM Regular

hey im right with you fat mitsu and skat33ll, tryin to get my gst smogged, if you need help on that gsx david hit me up im somewhat new but i totally rebuilt mine and i know how handy a set of hands can be, plus tools. i always love workin on cars man wouldnt even charge ya just love bein under a 4g63, and there is NO ONE out here in ridgecrest so just let me know.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:39 pm
DSM Regular

hey bro, thanks for the offer. May take it up the next time I need to work on the car.

How far of a drive is ridgecrest from lancaster?

David.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:11 am
DSM Regular

well depends how you drive... anywhere from 45 mins to an hour and a half.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 pm
DSM Regular

Not sure if this has been mentioned much but the meet @ Dennys was moved to k-8 and division in Lancaster for about 2 months. It was held at Dennys for a few years beforehand but cops got a bit savvy and started following ppl to race spots. Pretty much causing any host of 10 cars or more to be followed. People pretty much got tired of getting harassed(and too many cars were impounded/cited including my friends) and it was moved.

Unfortunately a helicopter was flown near the meet on Division the day after xmas and it was raided. Despite that it kept going but last week it was raided yet again. It might be moved back to dennys for the time being until another spot is spread around but pretty much no meets out here at the moment.

Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 am
Profile WWW
N00b

Sadly iv heard a couple guys around town talkin about their cars and friends cars bein impounded. the cops out here are really just here to give people a hard time(my opinion). idk if anything is gona happen soon but i still gotta get a new water pump and possibly a new alternator. im prayin to the dsm gods its all i need now. iv been drivin around in my gallant for a while so i havnt been in the race seen for a good minute. im hopin that will change soon

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2