[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - RRE Dyno Day part Duece.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:39 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
RRE Dyno Day part Duece. 

What month? Which weekend?
Poll ended at Tue May 12, 2009 6:36 pm
February 28th(Now god damnit!!) 46%  46%  [ 19 ]
March 21st 20%  20%  [ 8 ]
April 18th 34%  34%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 41

RRE Dyno Day part Duece. 

Post Re: RRE Dyno Day part Duece.
+1. Good times. Saw some respectable HP numbers yesterday, and the BBQ definitely topped it all off. That, and listening to Honda Rob tell his story about kicking Eric's ass when he raced his VR4 against Eric's 300z 5 yrs ago! :wtf: :lol: :lol:

Big thanks to Sam and RRE for setting this event up!!!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Great meet yesterday, me and sam stayed till around 3 doing some pulls on the dyno. but next time for sure ill run some racegas and do some more street tuning. :wink:

Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:54 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Kinda see what the limit is on just 91 octane. With meth or some more octane you can make more. I guys with bigger turbos could of made more power on 91 if I spent more time on it and we had some sort of boost sensor. We could crank it up some more and cut back on timing.

Vespter-Tsi 1.8l love

Eric pissed off t25

Jerry 104 octane

Arash FPGreen

Wes 16G

Gus 60-1 Evo8 ECU (really consistant, one thing I noticed about the ecu.

Will Jones! AT T28 (you need more boost and a toon)

Joe 16G

Snider HX40 Cornfighter

Mine from like a 1-2 months ago. Before a few more mods and more tooning

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:11 pm
Profile WWW

wow look at those misfire numbers :shock:

For those 10 months or less... I'm broke...

dsm status: on life support, looking for a heart transplant.....

turbo - 14b
1/4 - 13.5
Speed - 103.5

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:25 pm
Site Admin

i love that little loop on the chart

Mon Mar 02, 2009 6:56 pm
DSM Regular

Thank's for posting up my dyno graph Sam. Could you also post up the logged boost during the pull or PM it to me.

It was fun. I couldn't stick around and check out the rest of the cars dynoing, but how many cars did you guys dyno through out the day?

HX-40 on Ethanol

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:57 pm
No More 2.3L

Wow, I'm really proud of my torque numbers. It was a really good day of bullshitting about cars, having good food, and talking smack back and forth.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 am
Profile YIM
Squish Face

Im a little disappointed with my numbers (mostly torque) but at least now i know i have a safer tune and the car feels over all better. I still have some work to do and a couple issues to sort out but im learning a lot about load tuning and we'll see what kind of numbers i can get next time :twisted:

Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:17 am
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Good times, learned alot with Gus's setup. Works really well, just gotta disable the CELs.
and heres Mr. Dyno Queen's boost numbers. :mrgreen: :prayer:

Really you have me sold on a Holset now, but Im sticking to the HX35 E85/91 dual map switching, little more response and I'm not really looking for that much power.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:04 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

much love for the 1.8l 4g37 !!!!!! hopfully i can pull triple digits next time around 8)

Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7