[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - RRE Dyno Day part Duece.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:19 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
RRE Dyno Day part Duece. 

What month? Which weekend?
Poll ended at Tue May 12, 2009 6:36 pm
February 28th(Now god damnit!!) 46%  46%  [ 19 ]
March 21st 20%  20%  [ 8 ]
April 18th 34%  34%  [ 14 ]
Total votes : 41

RRE Dyno Day part Duece. 
Site Admin

Post Re: RRE Dyno Day part Duece.
I be showing up later like 7pm let me know if I should bring anything

Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 pm

But yhea get a list going for BBQ stuffs.

1. Wes - I'll bring 5lbs of Asada
2. Sam - Hot Dogs, Buns, Condements
3. David - Chips and Sodas
4. Gus - ill bring the grill instead, water.
5. Jose - Ice Cream and cups
6. Justin - Some Adult Beverages
7.Anibal - charcoal, tortillas
8. Sam- ky jelly and cams
9. Edwin- Chips and soda
10.austin-plates/forks/spoons etc.
11.Wil - Fried Chicken
12. Erix - couple of pies
13. 5 lbs of chicken, if no one wants chicken lmk i'll bring something else
14. Clint - Burgers, buns, beer (for the grownups!) ;P, chip dip
15. Gabe - More Chips

Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:11 pm
DSM Regular

ok i went to the store, and got bbq coals, and napking/forks/spoon... so cross that out the list. We need a bbq lighter, can annyone bring one??

-austin

Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:50 am
No More 2.3L

Alright guys, my car has fresh oil in it and the test pipe is in. I've got 5 gallons of 105 ready to put in an almost empty tank and I've got 5 pounds of some great asada and some flour tortillas. See you at RRE at 11.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:21 am
Profile YIM
Squish Face

just loaded up the grill and my new axle, see you guys at the shop.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

save me dyno time bissssssshhes or ban! :w00t: :fuckoff:

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:58 am
Site Admin

that guy it sweet------->> :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
hes all crazy and chit

Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:59 am
DSM Regular

^ lol

Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:30 am
DSM Regular

congrats to jerry for making??? 360hp!!!!!!!!!!! =D

Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:43 pm
helmet polisher

hey hey it was 363 haha

that things a beast.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 pm
DSM Regular

lol i was praying for triple digit ..... but i gots 70hp and 92 foot pounds of torque to the wheels!!!!!!

Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:33 am
N00b

Today was a great turn out!!! I had a blast meeting up with everyone and seeing what DSM can AND cant do!!!! I wanna thank Sam for making this possible and Road Race for having the BBQ and havin us there!!!! I cant wait to get my DSM!!!!!!
Oh, just to let you know, this is Yoshi. :partyman:

Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:41 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

yeah for sure^

lets get some link's up to the dyno sheets!! :twisted:

Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:17 am
DSM Regular

lol im just waiting for them to email me the sheets xD 4G37 powa!!!!! (if u dident know its the block number for the 1.8 liter )

and i hope that everybody liked my cooking!!!

i think we should do another BBQ soon...... :drinkers:

Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:14 am
DSM Regular

Dyno Day was cool. I got to see how much the green monster was laying down. It wasn't much, but I know now, what my starting point is. Wes, thanx for helping me with my car on the dyno. Next, Dyno Day I should be pushing 900whp :wink:

Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next