[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Shooting Range Cruise
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:40 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Shooting Range Cruise 

Where should we go?
Poll ended at Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:03 am
A place to Shoot 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
Burro Canyon 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Prado Olympic Shooting Park 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Big Bear Valley SCGR 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8

Shooting Range Cruise 
DSM Regular

Post Shooting Range Cruise
Working on a 2nd Sunday in March shooting range cruise. Please review the ranges, and vote on the one you would like to go to.

Ranges:

1a. A place to Shoot http://aplacetoshoot.net/
1b. Burro Canyon - http://www.burrocanyon.com/
1c. Prado Olympic Shooting Park http://www.shootprado.com/
1d. Big Bear Valley Sportsman's Club Gun Range.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:03 am
Goderator

Post Re: Shooting Range Cruise

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:24 pm
No More 2.3L

This sounds like a fun day but I think the second Sunday in March isn't a good date. If the weather is nice there is Drag Racing at Fontana the day before and some of us might be at Willow Springs on Friday. That is just to full of a weekend for me. I need to do homework sometime.

If I go I will probably just bring a 12 gauge and a 22 rifle and 22 pistol. Cheap ammo for shooting all day long.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:47 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:01 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Wes, sit on your books when driving, learn through osmosis. Come bust some caps. If your worried about the test, Don't be. I got the answers. :smug:

Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:57 am
DSM Regular

Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:03 am
The Don!

i might be down to go i'll even chip in for some ammo if i can barrow someones gun.

Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:46 pm
DSM Regular

In an effort to get as many people as possible to participate in the shooting cruise. it will be postponed to a future day. i will keep you postted.

Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:00 am
DSM Regular

-95 black GST, SOLD

biohazard032188 (1:50:22 PM): so if some honduhs come to the meet, and start a fight
biohazard032188 (1:50:26 PM): u can fuck 'em up
se0nz (1:50:32 PM): yes sir.. hehe
biohazard032188 (1:50:34 PM): cuz ur protecting the united states of dsm

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:36 pm
Profile YIM
No More 2.3L

Off the top of my head I think that March 22 or 29th would work pretty well.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:44 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thanks guys for your patience. Shooting cruise has been rescheduled for March 29. Thanks Wes. Hopefully we can get a large turnout. To those who have yet to add there name to the Attendance and firearm list, that Christ started please do so. So we can have a better picture of those who are interested in a day of group fun.

christ wrote:
I'm a no for sure on the Prado range. They don't allow centerfire rifles.

I'd like to start a list of who would be going for sure if this happens and a list of guns they'd be bringing and if you're open to allowing other people to shoot them

1. christ
AK47
Benelli M3S90
AR-15 (possibly)
Mossburg 500 and 590 (possibly)
Glock .40 (possibly)
Welcome to shoot my guns
2. Daniel
22 rifle. cheap ammo and it needs to have a few rounds put threw it
3. Ravenous98
Squirrel trying to get a nut

Admin edit: fixed list

Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 am
DSM Regular

Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:51 am
DSM Regular

Shooting Range Cruise will happen Sunday, March 29. We will meet at the Monday Night Meet spot (10600 Firestone Blvd., Norwalk Ca. 90650) at 10:30am. Roll out will be at 11:15am.

For those who are attending please visit http://aplacetoshoot.net/ to review the rules, regulations, and fees.

A Place to Shoot
Rifle, Pistol, and Shotgun Shooting Range
33951 San Francisquito Canyon Road
Saugus, CA 91350 (661) 296-5552

Also it is important to familiarize yourself with California firearm transportation laws.

Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm
DSM Regular

Everybody with guns: Just tell me what my cost on a fair share of bullets will be! I'm good for the $, Sam (ILLeagle) can attest!

Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:55 pm

Ill go with my friend and the 500 tactical, maybe the pos 22 too

Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next