[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Another I.E. meet Feb. 11th
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:09 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Another I.E. meet Feb. 11th 

http://www.DoubleTakes.org

Slowest car on the board

Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:33 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:53 am
DSM Regular

Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 am
DSM Regular

Last edited by 7boltdsm on Sun Feb 01, 2009 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:08 am

BROKEN Project Car- 1991 Eclipse GSX-in the works of fixing. Never going to run
New Daily Driver- Trailblazer baby!

Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:11 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:53 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Tires

Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:20 pm
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Another I.E. meet Feb. 11th
Just a reminder that this meet is tomorrow night.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 pm
Profile YIM
Quagmire

caravaning out there?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:02 pm
No More 2.3L

We can, I get out of school at 6:00 and should be home by 7:00 so I should have time to meet up somewhere.

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:45 pm
Profile YIM
Quagmire

where do you wanna meet up wess?

Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:34 pm
No More 2.3L

Since I live off of Azusa I'm up for meeting either near the 10 and Azusa or the 210. The In n Out is pretty much between the 10 and the 210 on the 15. I say that meeting up at the 76 that sells race gas on Citrus would work out.

-Mike W

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 pm
Profile YIM
Quagmire

Ok, what time 7ish?

everyone thats going to the meet tomorrow, meet up at the 76 off the 10fwy Citrus exit. Cant miss it

Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:15 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

see you guys there!
and hopefully no broken cranks this time

Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 am
DSM Regular

I really wanna go to this but im still recovering from the car accident. My back is trashed. Anyhow have fun be safe and hopefully nothing bad will happen to me before the next one.

Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next