[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - (( Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II ))
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:39 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
(( Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II )) 

Post (( Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II ))
Hello guys,
This is Jenna and were back again for another meet.
The meet?
A Potluck! Bring food, have good clean fun and meet
The meet will also be a BBQ (Potluck) similar to my last meet in which people attending must bring something.
Please refer to the food thread to look at the list of who is bringing what.

Please do promote this on your myspace or facebook accounts! :)

WHAT TO BRING:
- Cash for parking
- towels, swimtrunks, boogie boards, footballs, SUNBLOCK!
surf boards, your gf's, your buff bodies, clean cars, extra pair of clothing!, sunglesses, folding chairs, umbrellas, anyything u usually bring to the beach!!
- as far as food goes refer to the food thread...
What is the food thread? Briefly mention what you're bringing.

1st (TBA) & PCH main parking lot
Huntington Beach, California
DATE: August 2--Saturday
TIME: 10am-?

*RULES TO ABIDE BY WHILE AT MEET:

- If any caravans, no fly by's (avoid getting police attn)
- No revving engines, speeding (its a park, there may be children don't be stupid)
- ANYONE who burns out---license number will be written down and police will be called upon person
- Respect all models I have invited
- negative comments towards other cars. No bashing on members, cars (1g, 2g, 3g)
"If you don't have nothing nice to say...Don't say it at all."<gay but true.
- if others wish to come and are not eclipse owners, DO NOT BASH. Welcome anyone who is interested and has liking to eclipses.
- Respect park beach patrol agents
- Have fun!
** Lastly, please, don't blow up my cell phone (if you have my number) asking me what to bring, when it is, where it is, who's coming, what time it ends and begins, have some patience and read the thread please. I really got bothered at one point when my phone was blowin up. I'm trying real hard to keep everything updated for you guys. Please! Thank you.[/img]

Last edited by PlayboyJenna on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:36 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:10 pm
Official Photographer

Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:28 am
Profile WWW
Goderator

Post Re: (( Eclipse & Evo Meet Pt. II ))

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:18 am

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:32 pm
Squish Face

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:44 pm
Profile WWW

Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:45 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Post Whore

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:44 pm
Quagmire

good luck with huntington beach pd...I deal with them everyday

Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:33 pm
Post Master

8- 12 bucks dam for parking at the beach :shock: lol fuck it im down

Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:58 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Official Photographer

at that lot its by the hour you have to park then goto a machine and put down how long you want to park for then get the ticket and put it in your car.

Last edited by amskater on Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:06 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am

Im changing the date, sorry sorry!

AUGUST 3, 2008. Sorry for the inconvenience. July 26th is the US Open for Surfing. I was talking to the event coordinator of Huntington and he said "good luck getting parking". So sorry to say I was not aware of such event.

NEW DATE: AUGUST 2, 2008 SATURDAY

I will visit Huntington to see location next week and get a definite answer. Keep signing up guys. And good lookin out with promoting it. I have the flier already, BUT it needs to be edited considering the changes being made. Thank you and sorry for the screw up.

Last edited by PlayboyJenna on Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next