[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Panorama city meet
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:56 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Panorama city meet 
DSM Regular

Post Panorama city meet
So my co-worker he has a srt4 and his buddies with some sti they meet at woodman and roscoe at the taco bell every Wednesday at like 9pm. He says it gets packed with a bunch of imports. I'm planning on being there this coming up Wednesday and I want some more dsm to show up. Anyone is willing to accompany a local dsmer at this meet?

Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Panorama city meet
Im in... Maybe with some friends or even solo.. Next week then?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:06 pm

A bunch of ricers and the place is a burn.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:11 pm
DSM Regular

@ my1st2g yea Wednesday . @. Lolvtec so you been there? Is it really a bad burn ? Or is it cool to just chill?

Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 pm

The area is a burn in general. If you want to go to a big meet. there's a big one at the plant down the street from there. Most of guys like to attract attention especially from the 5 O.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:44 am

the fuzz

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:11 am

go to our monday night meets bro

Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:12 am

Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:16 am
DSM Regular

I wish I could make it. I understand the meet is at Norwalk which is 90 miles from where I live,and I drive 62 miles to the valley one way to work from Monday to Friday. So that is a bit of a mission for me. How's the meet by the plant?

Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:34 am

I dont know if they still do it. But it would be packed 4 years ago.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:21 am
DSM Regular

alotta hondas show up at the plant years ago it was iiight now theres a police station next to the moviez parking lot area

Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Yup. But they still had the meets tho.

Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:42 pm
DSM Regular

Well the way I see it is that they really can't do anything if we are just there meeting up. Like my coworker said that in panorama gets pretty packed. Plus there an in n out . I want to check it out

Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Just don't pull a Honda from that m&m meet lol

Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:45 pm
DSM Regular

Lmao. Not a chance of seen me doing something stupid like that. Hopefully I see some fellow dsmers tomorrow night at the meet.

Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next