View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:21 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
Night import meet 
N00b

Post Night import meet
night import posted this on facebook and im going to go in the talon so i thought some people on here might be interested also

It's on march 1st an it starts at 7:00pm

You guys asked for it, so I made it happen.
NI's official 2nd meet will be held at an underground parking structure!!

Here are some specifics I want to mention about this location.
1. Accommodates around 300 cars or maybe more
2. Enough ventilation
3. 2 entrances/exits
4. Underground parking structure
5. Confirmed with the property owner
6. 1013MM http://www.facebook.com/1013mm
This will be a one time meet, so don't expect a 2nd one! I will NOT talk with the cops because Tujunga is surrounded by 4 police departments/divisions and contacting every single one will be a PITA. Once you leave the meet, it will be your own responsibility to not get pulled over.

Many of you guys know I'm a straight-up person and very honest, so if I see anyone acting in an immature way inside or outside of the structure, I'll kindly ask you to leave. Don't be thinking I'll be standing at a corner waiting for such happenings to settle on its own. PLEASE ACT RESPONSIBLY.

I hope to see many of you guys there. Honestly, I don't care about the turnout. As long as a few attend and have fun, I'm good :) Think of this meet as a collaboration to bring the automotive community together. See ya'll there!

7200 Foothill Blvd, Tujunga, CA 91042

those coming from the 210W, I recommend taking the Sunland exit instead of Lowell/Tujunga. If you plan on exiting the Lowell/Tujunga exit, stick the right lane and when you hit the traffic light, take a right turn, go straight up until you hit Foothill, take a left, and go down until you reach the final destination.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:16 pm
DSM Regular

Post Re: Night import meet
Thanks for the info man. I'll see if I can get my very few DSM buddies to make the trip with me !

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:24 pm
N00b

Post Night import meet
Ya me another talon guy and a couple of other buddies are going to cruise down from here

Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:03 pm
Post Master

Post Re: Night import meet
Thanks for info. since its close i'll try to attend with my bro. Since he drives a 90 red gst..

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]