[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - GMR:beating dawn to the top!10/8(5AM) 1832 East Route 66
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:26 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
GMR:beating dawn to the top!10/8(5AM) 1832 East Route 66 

Post GMR:beating dawn to the top!10/8(5AM) 1832 East Route 66
i doubt anyone will make it cause you guys are bums lol, but im trying to set up a cruise up gmr,im sure a lot of you have gone in the day time, some in the night, but has anyone tried to beat the sun up to the top?lol. not even sure what time the sun comes out, but at 5am it should be pretty nice. if you guys can think of any other time let me know,but id like to keep it in the 4-6am range so its nice and dark, and nice and empty.

EDIT:ADRESS IS 1832 East Route 66, glendora, ca 91740

Irv
1990 talon tsi AWD SOLD,miss her :'(
2011 Hyundai Genesis. Project "sega" lol. SOLD.fuck you economy!
1996 Talon Tsi AWD.trying again.

Last edited by Irv on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Post Re: GMR:beating dawn to the top! 10/8/11 (5AM)

pics of some times ive gone up there.

Irv

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:54 pm

I'm down for this. This saturday is the street legals at the track though...not sure if I'm going to that. Or others as well.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Oh I was unaware.well if we meet at 4 we can race thru gmr and line up at the track by 6am lol.I go almost everyday after work to gmr lol,it would be awesome to see other carsrollin with me.

Irv

Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:05 pm

I might be down. I enjoy canyon cruises. Everyday to and from school I go through turnbull canyon. Less traffic for me since all the main streets from La Habra to Rio Hondo college are crowded with people doing their daily routines.
Idk if I'll be able to wake up at 5 am though. That's after a party night, and even though I dont drink, I still find I hard to wake up that early on a weekend.

2003 Yamaha R6

Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:41 pm
Goderator

Hell no. The only time I see 5am is when I'm stumbling through my front door drunk.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:51 pm

If its too early we can change it,it would just be super sick at that hr.we can make it a regular rday cruise,say 11am?

Irv

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Goderator

I'm all for day cruises. I actually prefer to do a cruise to the shooting range.

Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:58 pm

Irv

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:45 am
Goderator

The range is in GMR, it's completely related to this thread.

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:50 am

2003 Yamaha R6

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:43 pm
Goderator

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Burro+Can ... a&t=m&z=17

Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:37 pm

i dont think many of these guys go to the drags if they arent twilights lol.

@christ, didnt know there was a range up there, thats pretty cool.

i know martin was down to go early as fuck too, so me, martin, and dsm99 so far?anyone else?

Irv

Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next