[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Update w/caravan Its time for a Beach meet July 23rd!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:25 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Update w/caravan Its time for a Beach meet July 23rd! 
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Its time for a Beach meet July 23rd! in Huntington Beach
ok ill let you know. i gotta see how my funds are next week, i just bought a sweet new bodyboard too!!!

Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:58 am
Squish Face

I suggest we all meet up at the old auto toyz location and caravan down to the beach. That way the beach meet has a nice drive also. Adam, if you agree add something on your first post.

Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:30 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:26 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: Update w/caravan Its time for a Beach meet July 23rd!
bump this, new info on a caravan posted, see 1st post, also i found out that the parking lot opens at 6am so i pretty much have to get out there by 6am to get a pit. who want to go out there early with me to hold the spot down and catch some morning surf

come on LADSM whos comming, i dont wanna hear anymore bitching that "We" dont have enough events, then when there is one no one is gonna show up. put your names on the damn list! and dont forget to bring out the banner! im gonna bring thge IEDSM one :P

1. Adam
2. christ
3.Matt Jones + OC Dsms

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:07 am

Where is the location to meet for the caravan?? I dont think you have to be there that early showing up at 10 is a good time to still get a pit. The last time i went at that time and we were able to get one but that was last time lol.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:52 pm

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:53 pm
Squish Face

I'll caravan, and be there.

Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:52 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

someone corect me if im wrong but this should be the address for the meet spot for the caravan

9AM
12645 Beach Blvd
Stanton, CA 90680

Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:00 am
Squish Face

Hot dam, y 9 am? Thats so early!!! Can we do at 10:30 instead so i can b awake? :munch: 8) :rolleyes: :partyman:

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:21 am
Goderator

Its early :(

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:05 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

well you guys set it up then. just mod my post to set it up for whatever time you want. ill be there regardless so it doesnt matter to me, just change your diapers before you get to the beach

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am
Goderator

lol I'll be there on time, don't worry.

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 am
helmet polisher

so will I

Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

christ was joking, Adam, I say keep it at the time you posted. I'd be there but I've got something I need to be to for work on Saturday morning. I'll roll in later in the day though. It's definitely appreciated if you get up early to get a pit for us!

Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:01 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next