[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:46 pm

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem 
DSM Regular

Post Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem
a BIG meet is going on the 13th of febuary at m&m's donuts in anahiem off of katella at 8pm....this meet is something you dont wanna miss...200 cars hav already signed up on facebook plus the people that hav not....lets see if some of the dsm's can come out and play.....let me know if you need any more info

matt 951 488 8096

Last edited by matt jones on Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:31 pm
frank the tank

Post Re: Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem
If it is a Honda meet I'll rather pass!!

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:06 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

its a all car meet...tons of cars come...silvia's skyline's nsx's subie's evo's vw nissan's infinity's all kinds of cars come...its a really good turn out everytime and its definetly worth the night..its on a sunday at 8pm

Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:49 pm
Goderator

pass for me. open meets are always full of retards, not just honda drivers either.

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:22 pm
DSM Regular

its actually alot of chill people....all they do is show up walk around and talk and network and eat....thats all that happens...

Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:37 pm
frank the tank

Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

its funny how i see MOSTLY (not all) everyone on here talk about gettin the dsm community up and runnin again but when it comes down to doing it like attending a meet or creating an event or trying different type of things people start to say there excuses....

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:39 am

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am
Profile YIM
frank the tank

Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:49 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:05 pm

It's coming for you Matt Jones...

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:25 pm
DSM Regular

lmfao wow you guys here at the ladsm are funny as hell its just a car meet if u dont want to go cause u think ur to good then dont go and call it a day

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:27 pm
DSM Regular

:munch: :munch:

viewforum.php?f=8

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
TRACK DAYS!

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:35 pm
frank the tank

Ok now let me correct you on what your saying....1st the weekly meets yes you guys do have that ill give that to you...and yes i dont go....some people have work....

good for you I work too and I understand we all have to work

2nd ur pictures days you dont have...everyone is talkin about havin a picture day and trying to organize it.....has not happened yet and ive seen alot of controversy on the thread

there a date,place,and time and its our first one of the year

3rd the track days you speak of are not every organized at all and hav never seen a thread yet about a track day...why do you think when you go theres only like 2 or 3 dsm's there...cuz no one knows

there a Drag section in the fourm if you cant find it then you must be blind my friend there dates and time when we go

4th yes i went to MOD...and that was months ago so why you bring that up i have no idea cause that doesnt play into any factor....of coarse everyone is gonna go to MOD....its the biggest mitsubishi meet of the year...

Whatever you say Mr matt jones that is a factor

And 5th i had just said if YOU were listening and can read right and comprehend what your reading...that it is a all car meet and none of that goes on and yes there hondas there...so what big deal....you must hav gotten smoked by one to have such animosity towards the honda owners... and a nsx is a honda and you tell me what KIDS are driving nsx's

first of all I told you not to get butt but all car meet always ends up as a honda meet

ME GETTING SMOKED BY A HONDA lol you're very funny fucking funny obviously you don't know me or my car read my signature
I WILL REPEAT MY SELF, DONT GET BUTTHURT IF WE DONT WANT TO GO TO YOUR ALL CAR MEET
You better watch what youre saying when you talk to me you took something so small and made a big deal out of nothing

You basically called me an idiot (with your own words ) And i don't take that lightly

Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next