View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:40 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem 
DSM Regular

Post Re: Sunday Meet at the M&M'S in Anahiem
come on girls its ok its just a car meet that frank u dont want to go to the meet cause the hondas if u did go just show a honda a real car and take there money cause they are stupid like that lmfao....and matt idk lol jking my nigg......hahhhahaahhahhahhhah :partyman:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:00 pm
DSM Regular

you know what my nigga you aint gotta go....go drink your beer and get that beer belly and i wouldnt basically call you an idiot...i would jus call you a idiot...and all that i dont take that likely..spare me...give me 3 seconds...

advance yourself

Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:03 pm
Goderator

Feel free to post any car meets you'd like to tell everyone about up. Don't expect people to be willing to go to them, however. Just because we'd like to see LADSM participation rise does not mean we need to expect members to go to a non-affiliated car meet that isn't even Mitsubishi related.

Large, open car meets attract both nice cars and cool drivers and lame cars and retarded drivers. For me and others on her, the bad outweighs the good when it comes to this. I'm not willing to put myself and my car in a parking lot full of potential retards in case non-sense goes down.

Look at the old Ranch Market meet. It was full of idiots doing idiotic stuff. What happened to it? The cops blocked off all the exits off and brought in a big stack of citations and tow trucks.

Will the donut meet be like that? Probably not? Do I care? No. I stopped going to potential idiot watering holes and it's not in your best interest to try and convince me otherwise.

Do me a favor and don't tell us how to run the site. I appreciate you posting up car related meets but you don't have an invitation to criticize our (lack of) action seeing how you neither take part or help organize anything LADSM related. Just making it clear since you're big on clarity, I'm not trying to push you out of our community by telling you that, I'm trying to get you and others more involved. Participation does infinitely more than complaints.

Also, you need to tone it down when you're talking to other members on the forum. Drop the condescending attitude and you'll reach more people with what you have to say.

As far as the matter goes, it's dropped between you and awdmonster. This has been a friendly reminder before it has to turn into something ugly which none of us wants.

Frank and I will be drinking beers while you're enjoying your meet, cool?

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:14 pm

Hey hey hey! Can't we all just get along :lol:

Mr. Matt Jones, long time no see man, it's easier to stay current if you use the "View active topics" link at the top of the forum. You'll see the threads about track days and other events at the top of the list when they are active.

10.67@126mph

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:00 pm
Profile YIM

:munch:

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:26 pm
DSM Regular

whats up dustin...hows everything going...i havnt been around the IE area that much..i moved to huntington beach...so im over here by the sea in orange county...but yea thanks tho for the infomartion.....but yea im not arguing no more about the situation...jus letting everyone know about a car meet...hope to see some of you guys there....ELE haha

Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2