[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Angel Stadium photo shoot?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:15 am

Forum rules

This section is for NON LADSM sanctioned meets / events. If you want to set up an event or meet, or know of one post it here. DO NOT POST illegal activities such as street racing or other illegal street activity.

Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Angel Stadium photo shoot? 
DSM Regular

Post Re: Angel Stadium photo shoot?
Four days away, anyone else. ?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:23 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Some one txt me to remind me, i think ive hit my head too many times :rolleyes:
909-936-7612

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:25 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

also i can hit up all the locals (most dot get on here too much) and see if they are down to roll. but i dont know how big you want to make this... also we need some damn car models in booty shorts!!!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:28 pm
Post Master

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:31 pm
Official Photographer

chances are I wont have my car back by then :(

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

my cuz is a photographer for Forever21 he shoots all the photos on their web site, i just hit him up about models :D

hes gonna ask around, would everyone be willing to toss in around $20 to pay for a model or 2? im sure we would need to get a few more people commited to show up for sure, but i think adding a model into the mix will make more people want to go. what do you all think?

Last edited by Black_gst on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:38 pm
Post Master

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:40 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:44 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

also what about opening this up to non DSM's if i can find models, to get more people to commit to possibly cover the cost of paying models?

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 pm
Post Master

Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:02 pm
DSM Regular

I would also prefer it to stay some what small. .I don't know about paying for a model because my car for one isn't model worthy haha, doesn't someone know of a girl or two who isn't camera shy and down to rock some high heels for awhile. I'll hit up a few more girls and see whatss up.

Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:09 pm
DSM Regular

Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 am
Post Master

So where are we meeting up exactly? I've never been to the stadium before, so I don't know how many entrances there are. 3pm right? Do we have to go to any specific entry point and drop anyone's name, or are we gonna meet off-campus somewhere and all go in together? Let's figure it out. 8)

Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 am
DSM Regular

Well I was thinking just gathering @ the Groves parking lot. The stadium and the Grove share the same space it's just that the Grove is what you see first to the left after you pull in off the 57 freeway on Katella so that might be the easiest. I was told that they don't have any events planned for the weekend so you shouldn't have to talk with anyone at all. Also I'll be getting there probably around 2pm just because I like being early and I'll make sure all checks out.

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:01 am
Post Master

Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 am
Reply to topic   [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next