[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Zeitronix and Vista problems
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
Zeitronix and Vista problems 
DSM Regular

Post Zeitronix and Vista problems
Had the zeitonix Zt-2 and display installed earlier RRE earlier today. I'm loving the Zt-2 however, I can't get the zeitronix software to log or even display any sensor readings on my Dell lap top. :( We tried it with Mike W.'s older (windows XP I think) laptop and it worked fine.

My laptop specs:
Dell studio 1537
Intel Duo Core CPU T5800 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz
RAM 3.00 GB
System Type 32-bit operating system
Windows Vista

My laptop doesn't come with a Serial port so I had to purchase a serial - USB adapter.

I installed the drivers for the adapter.

Anybody have any ideas as to what I should try to resolve my problem?

"400HP, 400ft-lb, and you've got a fast reliable daily driver. 500HP...Expect to spend more time in my shop than on the streets." Mike W.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Post Re: Zeitronix and Vista problems
I've never used Vista so I'm not sure how it handles "ports". In the zeitronix software, try selecting all the different ports. It could be the adapter itself, though. Some adapters work better/worse than others. I believe the one that most people have success with is the

Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:52 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Post Re: Zeitronix and Vista problems
Fiigured it out with Sam and Mike W.'s help.

Turns out I had an outdated version of the Zeitronix software. :oops:

"400HP, 400ft-lb, and you've got a fast reliable daily driver. 500HP...Expect to spend more time in my shop than on the streets." Mike W.

Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]