[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - can someone come tune me
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
can someone come tune me 
DSM Regular

Post can someone come tune me
I have v3... no idea how it works.. can someone come give me a quick tune maybe? i live down in chino

Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:54 pm
Squish Face

Post Re: can someone come tune me
Mods? Car? How much money in your wallet?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:16 pm
Profile WWW

^^LOL true colors!

Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:20 pm
Profile WWW

honestly, this is the kind of stuff we dont need.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:01 pm
Squish Face

I think its somewhat of a legit question, but seriously to the OP there is so much support on the link forums and the instructions that you got when you bought ecmlink that you can do it on your own as long as you own a wideband and a laptop.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:56 pm
Official Photographer

all erix is saying is that we dont need someone coming here and just saying they need to be tooned, its how you said it and came off. nothing personal. A lot of people will come to sites for info and not contribute much and then make demands and want help.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile WWW

^^+1. Your best bet, if you want to avoid having to learn it yourself is to show up to one of our Monday meets with your car and laptop and introduce yourself. Then kindly ask one of out knowledgeable members to help you get started. Once you're on the right path, I'm sure one of us would be happy to help you further to tune it out for either beer or cold hard cash. Either way, I highly recommend reading up on the forums to get an idea of what you need to do. If you're one of those guys that just wants to have a fast car and not know how it works, just make an appointment with RRE and pay the big bucks to have it dyno tuned for you, or have Scot Gray street tune it for you.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:21 am
Profile WWW
Squish Face

You didn't mention anything about a fuel pressure regulator or injectors. I'm assuming your running both of the stock ones correct? If so there isn't much you can do with the stock 450's even with link. I agree with what clint said, you should stop by a meet and introduce yourself and i'm sure someone will be able to give you a hand (if i'm feeling up for it might even be me).

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:38 am
Profile WWW
Goderator

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:29 am
Talon of Doom

Actually, I can do pretty cool things with a 255, no afpr and stock 450's LOL. I PMed you already. Fix all the problems you have with the car first or you will be disappointed.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

TOO ALL!!!
I do contribute to this site, i've posted help before, gave info that i could, bought, sold, given parts away. so don't say that I just stroll in empty handed and demand help cause i'm a "rookie". and I do have the slightest idea on mods because I installed everything that is on my car, I didn't demand anything from anyone, I simply just don't know how to work it, i'm sure there was a time where none of you knew either, I just don't give respect to people that demand it just because they know a few things about a car, all I did was ask for help I personally i don't care whether you give it too me or not cause if it isn't you it'll be someone else, Im looking for someone who enjoys working on cars and helping out, not someone who wants me too kiss there ass just to get some help, Ya I should have pre-posted a little better with more info. but I didn't. I'll be sure to post better in the future. . I've been wanting to come out and meet everybody for a long time but works been killing me, and my car hasn't been running right, i'll get there as soon as I can, i'm hopeing to get out there next monday...

Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:35 pm
DSM Regular

Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:21 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]