[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - wideband ? witch one is better
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:12 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
wideband ? witch one is better 
frank the tank

Post wideband ? witch one is better
Innovate LC1Wideband?

or

AEM UEGO?

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:34 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

Post Re: wideband ? witch one is better

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Ive never personally used aem. I've got some friends with it though. I prefer the innovative. Its more expensive than AEM but more user friendly. IMO. You can log your A/R and upload it into tunerpro along with your logs from your datalogger. I had the innovative for awhile before i sold it. And anytime anyones asked me about a wideband i always recommend the lc-1. I love innovatives customer service and quality. I believe the innovative is a bosch sensor also. I know you can go buy a replacement sensor at a vw dealer for it though!

Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:48 pm

Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:42 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

funny how we all rave about the ones we have in our cars. Honestly, i dont car about the brand, more so how accurate the sensor is. The Bosche UEGO is the shit and urine. If it weren't for the really good deal I got the AEM, I'd rather run Zietronix due to multi display LCD and ZR-2 Guage. One gauge to display everything that important.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:42 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I ran the AEM on my car and loved it. Sold it and just recently picked up the Zeitronix because I got such a good deal on it. I liked the idea of being able to see everything on one screen. I can give you a more detailed comparison after I get my car back if you want.

You can't go wrong with the AEM. It's cheap (relatively), compact, dependable, and simple.

I've also heard really good things about the PLX M300.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:54 am
Squish Face

Like sammy boy said, its all about the sensor. Zeitronix and Innovative have some pretty cool features BUT if your going to be just logging it and need a smallish gauge to glance over at and don't want to ass rape your wallet the AEM UEGO is the shiet. Im rocking the Uego and im pretty happy with my setup so far.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

I comes down to sensor accuracy. Widebands are all 0-5v sensors some are moar accurate that others.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:29 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 pm

Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 pm
Profile WWW
frank the tank

I just want to be able to log my AFR thru my logger both widebands are about the same price
the question is with one of more acurrate

1/4mile 10.5 @ 136 mph personal best 3582R Las Vegas
1/4mile 10.41@ 137.9 mph Fontana personal best 3582R
5 Gears...4 wheel drive/steer...3 Diamonds...2 cams...1 Turbo...0 Reliability

Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:50 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]