[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - DIY WATER/METH INJECTION
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
DIY WATER/METH INJECTION 

Post DIY WATER/METH INJECTION
Going to go with water meth injection.
planning on using my windshield wiper
any inputs, as in
1. water pump
2. nozzle
3. solenoid (i heard it can be activated through link which i have)

Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Post Re: DIY WATER/METH INJECTION
You can buy parts a la carte at Devil's Own injection. Use a Hobbs or similar brand pressure switch to actuate the meth, and use another one as a failsafe.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:58 am
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

yup, devils own parts. What nozzle size depends on what turbo you are running. And yes, link can control Meth.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:16 am
Profile WWW

Got devils own kit, what noozle should i use for my frank 5 turbo. It also came with a module to activate it. also how do i make methanol?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:25 pm

ImageImageImageImage

im stumped on the wiring diagram. Obviously black is negative ground,
The controller has its own ground as well as the pump.
Now the pump has a positive that was tapped into the green wire on the controller, where the hell does that go? Im guessing positive since that will be the only positive source for the pump. Also i know i cant just put the positive to the battery I'm going to need a fuse or relay of some sort right?

Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:47 pm
Talon of Doom

If you are running link, you dont need that control box. On the pump, I run power from battery/fuse to pump power. On the ground side I run it to a relay then from the relay to ground and use the ECU FPS output controls to trigger the relay on and off when i want the meth to spray.
Then on the pump itself there is a pressure switch on the top of the pump, I use that switch with the ECU's Idle switch pin to activate the meth maps so that it only switches to high boost and timing when there is pressure in the system.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:20 pm
Profile WWW

is there a write up for this, somewhere online?
i have v3 lite only do i have to upgrade to full?

Edit just read online i have to upgrade to full.
Also what nozzle will i need?,
I want to have all the parts ready so i can install it and have it tuned.

edit found information but have no clue how to wire it. i need a meth install for dummies
http://www.ecmtuning.com/wiki/nitrousco ... s=methanol

looks like i have a devils own pump with a snow performance variable controller and the upgraded solenoid just in case of siphon effect during vacuum.

Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:22 pm
Talon of Doom

My gangster ass wiring diagram

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

holy shit thanks man. ill upgrade to v3 full and attempt to do wire it up. all i need is the nozzle size. and then you can tune it lol.

Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:10 am
Talon of Doom

nozzle size depends on turbo ur running

Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

The Turbo is a fp Frankenstein 5

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:04 pm
DSM Regular

They have a calculator on here that might help you.

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:00 am

The only thing that caught my eye on the link that you out was this

Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:27 am
DSM Regular

for future reference...

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]