[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - HTA68 on E85
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
HTA68 on E85 

Post Re: HTA68 on E85

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:55 am
DSM Regular

Thanks to EVERYONE for showing up and keeping Sam, Kris, and I awake during the dyno session. :partyman: Finals numbers were way more awhp/tq than I had ever hoped for with this setup, I like how Sam is giving me the honors of breaking the news when hes still got my final dyno printout and log of the pull. :wink:

Im going off of memory here and it was 3:30a.m. so if the dyno print out shows a little bit more or less I apologize.

438awhp / 389 ft. lbs. tq stock bottom end. :D

Of course none of it would have been possible if I didn't have my good friend Kris helping me rebuild the head and help me determine what parts I wanted to go with and Sam has everything to do with getting all that power to the pavement. When I showed up last night 350awhp was all it was doing on my shitty ass street tune, Sam really knows how to tune these cars.

Thanks again Kris, Sam, Frank, Wally, & Hugo for all the help and swinging by and sticking it out until late last night.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:15 pm
Profile WWW

I think its time for you to change those numbers on your sig :D . Damn those numbers were badass and good job on a solid build your car is badass corey.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:17 pm
Squish Face

Dam, glad to head you put down some badass numbers corey. Too bad i couldn't stick around till the end but i was DEAD tired.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Thanks and I completely understand, if you would have stuck around though Dominoes ended up showing up with some pizza... you missed out!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:46 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Dam! I got home and was starving lol.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:46 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Good numbers corey!! How many pounds of boost??

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:05 pm
DSM Regular

29 lbs. at 4200.

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:30 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:47 pm
DSM Regular

8) Yes. 8)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:10 am
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Wally, Its more a matter of if you have the fuel that amount of boost , octane, and if your head doesn't lift. You can have a built motor and do 30psi wrong and kill it. Detonation and high cylinder temps kill motors. Lean = high temps and detonation. Too much timing/ not enough octane = detonation.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:34 am
Profile WWW

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 am
Talon of Doom

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:56 am
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:40 am

Wow, nice job Corey, congrats! That thing is a fuckin beast!! I had a feeling that HTA would throw down well over 400hp.

10.67@126mph

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:02 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next