[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Dyno trip!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:42 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Dyno trip! 
Squish Face

Post Dyno trip!
So had a chance to throw my car on the dyno today. Ive been curious as to what the car would put down from changing out my TB to a 1g and from my quick SD tune. We had some trouble keeping the car from doing a burnout on the dyno and with some other things as some of the torque numbers show. Here are some pics.

You wanna see some torque?
That's right 1500 ft/lbs bitches!!!

Wanna see again?
LAWLZ

All in all decent run, threw the car on the dyno the way i drive it without changing anything other than lowering the boost just a bit.

Heres the only dyno sheet i brough home. I really like how the power keeps climbing up nice and steady with no crazy jerks. Doesn't peak untill 6800 rpm.

Not too bad if i don't say so myself but i know the car has more left in it. The combination of the turbo the car has and 91 octane really limit the amount of timing i can throw at it and thus low torque numbers. I turned up the boost to what i usually rock it on the street and that was the last numbers in the pic i posted up but the torque didn't record correctly because of some problems we were having including finding out my wires are done and they were arching and causing a little missfire. I now know for a fact my injectors are maxed out and my fuel pump might need upgrading. Also found some boost leaks at the TB to manifold and a coupler (which i fixed after the dyno). Let me know what you guys think.

I have a video as well that ill post up later on.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:11 pm
Profile WWW
Quagmire

Post Re: Dyno trip!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 pm
Squish Face

Pump gas only and self tuned 8)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 am
Profile WWW

...and driven home after the dyno session.

:wtf:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:28 am
Profile WWW

:D I know where this is going.... :munch:

And Good Stuff Gus. Who's Dyno Jet was that?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 pm
Quagmire

Im on 91 too.

Clint....shut up

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:52 pm

:lol: Wow, did I just stick up for Gus? WTF?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:54 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Don't worry Jerry, Just neysayers who aren't in the 30psi club. 8)

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm
Profile WWW

:cry:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Its SR motorcars dyno jet, shop where my buddy works at. And this thread wasn't intended to show off , jerry's car has balls but for what i have im pretty dam proud of my own. Straight 91 no meth, self tuned evo 8 setup, old as bottom end. good times.8)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

lol @ "gustavo tuning"

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:29 pm
Profile WWW
helmet polisher

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]