[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - dyno'd @ RRE stock 7bolt 16g 260.7 awhp, 282.6 ft-lbs/tq
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
dyno'd @ RRE stock 7bolt 16g 260.7 awhp, 282.6 ft-lbs/tq 
DSM Regular

Post dyno'd @ RRE stock 7bolt 16g 260.7 awhp, 282.6 ft-lbs/tq
not a dyno queen by any means, i just needed my car tooned and sam at road race engineering answered the call. im not going to lie, even though i just wanted the car running right with all the mods ive done to it the last few years i was hoping to see 280awhp. sam at rre did an outstanding job (i was there from 7:30pm to 4:45am and the actual dyno time was 3hrs) getting my car to submit on the dyno. my modifications are 100% correct in my profile if your interested and its tooned to 20psi on 91, it holds it solid too (no spike/creep) up until it falls on its face since its only efficient to 6k.
heres the goodies, sorry im not putting up ridiculous numbers but i think its pretty badass... 280 tq before 4k sucks my eyes back into my skull and the open dump makes babies cry... next on the to do list, cams.

left the dyno resizeable so you can zoom in if you need to, others are just a few shots i took while sam was doing work.
sam eating some cold ass $5 little ceasars pizza at 2am
sam doing what he does best... tooning
making it glow :hellyeah:

Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:06 am
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Post Re: dyno'd @ RRE stock 7bolt 16g 260.7 awhp, 282.6 ft-lbs/tq
I have some motivation for you to get ECMlink. Here is my old dyno sheet on 91 with the stock 7-bolt, stock cams, 16G, 1G throttle body, and basically a lot of the same stuff you have. It's all in the tools you have to work with. Give Sam better tools and he kicks even more ass.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:20 am
Profile YIM

that's badass dude, glad to see your car running better now.

think you'll be making it to the next street legal races? like in a week haha.

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:59 pm
DSM Regular

ill def be up there on the 5th and hoping i can cut lower than a 14.xx ET! and wes, sam used dsmlink v3 to tune... haha. your car must be some factory hp freak or my small 16g is really limiting what i can do compared to the evo III? a quick 16g swap might be in order if thats the case when i do my cams.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:10 pm
Profile WWW
Talon of Doom

Small 16G? Haha, Ok that makes sense now. Cams + E3 16G you'll be in 300+.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:20 pm
Profile WWW

WTF I could have sworn you told me you had the evo 3 16g lol guess not. I did want to stay up there late with you guys but it was to late. Sam eating frozen pizza haha.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:23 pm
No More 2.3L

Mine is a Big 16G not an Evo3 . I don't know that I have ever seen a small 16G dynoe'd but wow what a difference if that was all it is. Even with the small you should be able to put that car into the 13's if you drive the hell out of it. I recommend shifting at 6000 with nlts enabled as a starting point. If you shift all the way at 7000 you will start the new gear already low on torque.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:10 pm
Profile YIM
Quagmire

thats perdy cute.

Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]