[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper 

Post Re: GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper
WTF. What happen? ?

Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:02 pm
DSM Regular

Sooo here is the reason for my partout. The GSX will be back some day better than ever, but until then i will be messing with something new. Most of it will be parted out and the rest shall be in hibernation waiting for me. So without further to do here is BeautyandtheBeast.

And one last photo of the 2g in its current stage of life.

Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 pm

Ehh :doh

Wed Mar 19, 2014 4:57 pm
DSM Regular

Haha you say ehh now but just you wait and see what i got in store ;)

Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:54 am

Sure son what ever you say :munch:

Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:31 am
DSM Regular

Back from the dead!!!!.... Well not really, just keeping this somewhat alive. I havent seen the gsx for about 7 weeks and im really starting to miss it.
However, i got this money pit thats keeping me busy, and still a work in progress. Just a little update

But this is what you all want to see :)

Anyways, ill be looking to bring this beast back to life soon so i need parts! Not sure what direction i will be going with it yet but here is what i am somewhat looking for:
Evo 3 manifold
Some sort of ported o2 housing or Evo 3 housing
20g/16g/T28 turbo
Stock intercooler system, really prefer hard piping to a SMIC
Any version of DSMlink.
Both Stock Radiator fans
I want to get this thing running and tuned before mod. So lmk guys

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 pm
N00b

Hey bro reading through this I think it was me who bout the hks hi power exhaust for my old dsm a while ago I had call you n I belive u were at school so ur dad brought out the exhaust .. ur mom n pops are great such nice people ur dad even helped me put on the exhaust on my car in hes drive way.. :D

Tue May 06, 2014 2:05 pm
DSM Regular

Haha holy cow that was you! Small world man. That funny because i remember my dad telling me you swapped it out right there in my driveway lol. My house is always open to DSMer man. Im still at school but i hope to see you guys in the summer with whatever dsm your driving now. I need to get mine back and running. I believe you left an under brace at my house because the exhaust wouldnt clear it? I still have it lol

Thu May 08, 2014 1:08 pm
DSM Regular

Well I just bought a ETS Race Intercooler kit for the GSX. I guess my plan for going SMIC is out the window now. Also working on getting this FPBigT28 from a local guy up North, should be a fun DD turbo.
Still need an Evo 3 exhaust manifold, ported or aftermarket o2 housing, GSX front brakes, and some sort of intake. If you guys have any of these lmk. I doubt ill get this finish before MOD, but i like to think i will. Its hard spending money on this when im modding the Evo as well.

Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:44 pm

Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 pm
DSM Regular

Im back! Well for a week only (thanksgiving vacation) and im wrenching on the 2g again. Instead of writing long paragraphs of my build I've taken my journey to youtube! I already have a couple of videos up of my evo build there but ive also started one with my 2g. So here you guys go, i hope you all enjoy! Remember im new at this vlogging stuff so be nice :depressed:

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:10 pm
DSM Regular

Dont forget to comment, subscribe, thumbs up or down :/ and check out my other videos for the evo.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:15 pm
DSM Regular

And here is the last video to date, i try to post videos every 1-2 weeks but this should give you all a feel on what to expect from me and my channel.

Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:17 pm
Official Photographer

Nice, not sure how unboxing videos do in the car scene but in the skateboarding scene people love them, they are one of my most popular uploads

Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:12 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Haha i know doug, i kinda got the idea from you. I watch your videos and i was like hmmm maybe i should do the same but with my car stuff. I dont have the proper equipment like you do but im getting by with my OG gopro and no editing program so far lol

Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next