[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:05 am

Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper 
Official Photographer

Post Re: GSX slow build : DD/Autox/Sleeper

Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:11 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Will do man! Like i said im new to all this so im hoping to get out there and recognized. I just need one good video that will bring people my way haha

Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:45 am
DSM Regular

New Video! Here is my new set up from my 2g

Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:50 am
DSM Regular

Got two new videos for you guys, as you can see i bought another EVO!.... However, this one doesnt look as well as my other one. It took up most of my time but im finally switching focus on to my 2g again. Both of my cars are getting retuned during spring break and they both should be in the 400s. :partyman: (knock on wood)

Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:29 am

:munch:

2003 Yamaha R6

Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 am
DSM Regular

How is it going with this ghost town??? Any who i thought i'd give you all an update on the 2g. I have a dyno and tune date set for the 25th of march at RRE with sam. Im going to be tuning my evo and 2g back to back (knock on wood) and hoping the everything goes well. Evo is pretty much the same just a new turbo, manifold, and o2 hosing but the 2g has a new manifold, turbo, o2 housing, FMIC, intake, and exhaust. Im really hoping i get both of these cars into the 400s so i can finally call it quits for a while. If you are free on that day come by and watch the glory or destruction! We start at 7pm with the Evo, and here is a video for you all. Expect more to come as i continue to piece the car back together.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:44 pm
Official Photographer

Ill try to stop by

Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:38 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Sounds like a plan doug, i could use some of your camera skills!

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:12 am
DSM Regular

It's crunch time! I finally got my freaking ECU flashed by sam at RRE. In all honesty this car was ready to run last last summer on a different setup but i could never find the actually go when sam was available. So i parted the car out again and switched things up to what you currently see. Today should be the day this thing finally cranks over!

Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:29 am
Official Photographer

The overhaul looks great, let me know if you find any of the parts I am looking. I think you said you might have some but were away

Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:34 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Oh yeah! what did you need again? Now would be the best time for me to look since i have a little time to search around

Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:51 am
Official Photographer

Biss screw and o ring, lower timing belt cover upper cover, cylinder head tin, Manual boost controller, motor mount bolt, & a dimmer switch

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:12 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

I'll look for you.
In other news, its all back together! Now lets see if it will hold up on le dyno

Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:24 pm
DSM Regular

Here you go LADSM! Even though no body is on here lol.
Well you live and you learn, not the 400s i was aiming for but i got close. Back to the drawing board it is for me. Im just happy the car is back on the road once again and ready to hurt some feelings at the track. As always little problems came up that need attending so i need to start saving up again. A big thanks to Sam for always putting up with these cars and their problems.

Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:56 pm
No More 2.3L

Nice man, keep fighting through the small problems. Toy will hit your goals.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:19 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next