[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Bunch of problems!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Bunch of problems! 
N00b

Post Bunch of problems!
hello! Im running with 3 problems with my gst,
i have no/or Weak spark on cylinder #3 I dont know how to check voltage of this on the coilpack to make sure if it working,
#2 problem is where does this little thing go?
#3 where does this plug go?

please help! im in desperate needs! car is stuttering and i know there's a boost leak somewhere, that i can try to fix but the other ones i am stumped!

thank you in advance here are the pics! numeric order

#2 Im not sure where does this one goes! its almost identical to the one that goes to the coil pack (connection wise) but for the life of me, i cant figure out where this one goes.?

#3 there is vacuum on this little guy but im not sure where the other end connects? or is it like this out from the factory? the other end of this thing connects to the throttle body.. so im assuming its somewhere connected to the TB? but where?

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:52 pm

Post Re: Bunch of problems!

For problem #2:
It looks like it might be the AC ( Number 36 )

For problem #3:
You're missing a part of the FPS. Check out number 13 and you'll see what i'm talking about.

Hope that helps.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:07 am
N00b

hectik! Ur god send!!! it is exactly what im looking for!!! on # 2 it does make sense coz the guy i bought it from removed the AC compressor. #3, the nipple on that thing that has a vacuum, should i block the other end like how it shows on the picture on the link you provided #13? thanks!

Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 am

I would think that the piece you're missing is only a plug but i don't know if it's a special plug that serves a specific purpose, I doubt it though. Someone else here could correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, if you feel the nipple sucking in air while the car is idling, you need to plug it since it's causing a vacuum leak.

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:27 pm
N00b

hectik! im doing some research and im thinkg that the problem #2, could it be a Crank angle sensor (or is it a Cam angle sensor).

Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:38 pm
Quagmire

what year gst? if it was your crank/cam sensor the car wouldnt run.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:20 am
N00b

its a 1995 gst.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 am

How far are you from LA I have working coilpack you can test out to see if that's your problem. That plug does look identical to the one of the plugs for camper/crank sensor. But like mentioned your car wouldn't run if it wasn't plugged in. You can make your own boost leak tester for like 6 buxs.

Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:22 am
N00b

Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:28 pm
Goderator

official dsm currency: beer and pizza

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:15 am
N00b

wally im still waiting for your reply! :) i really need help on diagnosing this car. also i have no spark on #3 i smell unburnt gas, everything else has spark and lively. ill probably needing a coilpack. anybody has one for cheap grab? im a lil tight on mullah as of now, and havent got paid yet from work coz i just started last week. also ill be needing some IC piping probably a 1g BOV with the ic pipes. +stock intercooler and a turbo oil line feed coz mine is leaking bad. i see oil spots everytime and its a lot. help me out please.

Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:55 pm
The Don!

since you managed to pull that wire to the sun,it goes on the A/C compressor. since it would be a little longer than the crank wire.

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]