[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - They're In!! 2g polyurethane front and rear motor mounts
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
They're In!! 2g polyurethane front and rear motor mounts 
Goderator

Post Re: 2g solid polyurethane front and rear motor mounts
Joking about the payment, I'll pay in advanced and I'll cycle the old sig in and out once in a while.

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:20 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: 2g solid polyurethane front and rear motor mounts
lol no worries, depending on if i have any spare cash when i get this batch made i might get a few extra sets made because i think these are gonna be a hot item once people get a look at the prototype

Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:21 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Post Re: ADDED PICS 2g solid polyurethane front and rear motor mo

I still have to put the hole in the one, my mold ended up being too thin on the bottom to put the pin. Ill be checking them to the mounts later today and then sending them off to be installed and test fitted.

they are 75A polyurethane and have SS center sleeves and the kit comes with everything you need to get these installed.

If you want to send payment you can do so whenever just be aware that I'm still a month away from getting a large order filled because i have to make several molds. So any early payments just help cover some of my upfront costs which is appreciated.

the prices are as follows;

$120 for the "Do it yourself kit"

$140 to send me your motor mounts ill press out the old mounts and press in the sleeve on the rear mount and ship them back. Also if you want this option you can send me your mounts as soon as your ready to

these are shipped prices but do not include the 3% papal fee so please add 3% for PayPal fees.

my PayPal is blackgst@live.com

Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:05 am
Death to Head Gaskets!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:31 am
Goderator

Those filthy brackets do it no justice.

Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:49 am

Looks good Adam!

Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:36 pm
Squish Face

Adam, if you could make a badass aluminum front motormount shell for that poly bushing. Not sure if that thing strip will last very long with the almost solid bushing in there. Ive seen a few of those things break from having a solid bushing. Just a though.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 pm
Squish Face

Yeah, that thing ring that is going to hold your bushing in place for the front motor mount is really thin. Ive seen those fail in the past with other attempts to make solid bushings. Those are usually the weakest link.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:58 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:04 pm
Goderator

I think he meant the circular ring where it meets the bottom thicker section on the front motor mount will start to fatigue and crack from the increased vibration from the denser material?

I guess how the rear circular housing is way beefier than the front, he's looking for a comparable design.

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:17 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:21 pm
Squish Face

Yeah adam that's what i was trying to say. Thank god im not an English major since my descriptions kinda suck! Anyway christ nailed it, you'd be surprised how weak that ring portion of the motor mount is. Just an idea, but test it out and see how it holds up.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:40 pm
Profile WWW
Death to Head Gaskets!

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:50 pm
Goderator

:(

At least mine always runs.

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next