[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Project automatic bye bye
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Project automatic bye bye 
DSM Regular

Post Re: Project automatic bye bye
Awesome! Good job BTW on all the work you have been doing to your car.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:53 pm

Need a little help. Im trying to find a thread on tuners or dsm talk or anywhere on google on E-brakes. I completely forgot how to put together the E brake under the center console. Everything else is done I bolted the cables under the car already and got enough tension in there to keep the car from moving around. HOWEVER the cables move around inside I remember taking off brackets but dont how they look like or where they go.

Good news the car moves around freely with no noises or signs of struggling in neautral. So good thing nothing is seizing up while moving it around. All I did was move it forward then back now STOP HAMMERTIME!!! and left the car alone. Im just happy the car is on all four wheels again and im 90% percent done now. I finally managed to get the manager off my back by telling her the car is running and finished threw everything back on halfassed bumper hood headlights front mount. All I need is a throttle body and I can start the car here is a pic.......

The car

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Shes done just need somebody to bleed my clutch and adjust the pedal since I dont trust myself to do it and a TB. Ignore those black thing between the headlights I was trying to make some templates to cut out but I changed my mind on it. My car kept over heating so I thought that would help. Everything else on the car wiring harness is done intake fmic piping all that heres how she sits now.

Driver side

Passenger side

Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm
Squish Face

Why do you always need a new TB wally? But good shit on getting the car back together.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:17 pm
Profile WWW
N00b

damn sick a** f00, now all u need to do is give it a wash and itll be cleeeaaaan

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Is that the thundercat symbol on the FMIC?

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:15 pm
Official Photographer

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:27 pm
Profile WWW

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:59 pm
DSM Regular

Sick and the best thing is you did it yourself dude

good shit

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Profile YIM

Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:05 pm
DSM Regular

hahah I thought youd be the one killing black widows hahah

thats tight though no labor fees haha

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:21 pm
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

hurry up! Im sure your antsy to drive it.

1991 tsi awd stock bottom end w/ 2g head, kiggly springs, HKS 272's, RC1200's, shep4, QM twin, fp manifold, full megan exhaust, hx35 in bep housing, ets 4" fmic, BJ'sSMIM, Tial bov, tial 41mm, v3 ecmlink SD, 30psi, E85, 99 problems and this Bitch is one

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:05 pm

now you just need to learn how to drive stick.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:25 am
DSM Post Whore

Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:55 pm
Post Master

So when is it happening? :mrgreen:

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next