[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - fuel cut
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
fuel cut 
DSM Regular

Post fuel cut
All right guys my car is running like shit its getting fuel cut really bad dont know why..i change the fuel pump and its still doing it...can some one help on how to fix its really pissing me off..!!!

Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:59 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

Post Re: fuel cut

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:48 pm
Profile WWW
Goderator

Describing the problem you are having instead of guessing obvious things you think it may be will get your car resolved a lot quicker.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:05 pm
DSM Regular

at a light i need to go to 3000 rpm just to start or the car will stall.my car is stock but this all started when i put in a 255 fuel pump..i put the stock one back in and its still doing it..it cuts out at 4000 to 4500.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:33 pm
Profile YIM
Goderator

Did you put the fuel pumps in improperly causing them to leak fuel back into the gas tank? Check your fuel pressure and see if it's 43.5 PSI.

Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:25 pm
DSM Regular

Yeah i put it in right but i just seen this last night my injectors is leaking on number 4 cyl...

Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 am
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

that 255 will make your car run so rich that it will bog out (like have 4 fat people in your car). Is that injector leaking fuel? If so you just need a new o-ring. While your at it, replace the lower ones too. RRE sells the complete set of orings for 14bucks.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:38 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Yeah i fix the injector and it dosent leak no more..=)but the stock fuel pump is in and it still doing it.?and know my t-case is fucked up..last night i came home and there was oil every were from where the t-case and my trans meet together..havent fucked with it yet so need to find out what is to??

Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:56 pm
Profile WWW

+1. Check your trans fluid level. It's possible to replace that seal by just pulling the downpipe, transfer case, and flywheel inspection plate, but it's HARD to do it that way b/c the flywheel is in the way. Best way to get to it is to drop the trans, unfortunately.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:00 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

How do i check that?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:48 pm
Profile YIM
McFly

Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:31 pm
Profile YIM WWW