[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - dsm link issues
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
dsm link issues 
N00b

Post dsm link issues
anyone running dsm link here? i am having issues with mine and was wondering if you have encountered the same problems...every time i try to hook up my laptop to dsm link it says IO failed:command timed out.

thanks

Tue May 26, 2009 11:45 am
Profile YIM
McFly

Post Re: dsm link issues
Did you try restarting the laptop?

Tue May 26, 2009 12:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
N00b

Tue May 26, 2009 12:39 pm
Profile YIM
Squish Face

Where did you buy link from?

Tue May 26, 2009 12:52 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Could be a problem with the com port configuration on the computer are you running V2 or V3 and is it a genuine copy? I am from West Covina so not very far from you but I'm really busy right now since my daughter was born yesterday. If you are still having this problem in a week or two I will help you out.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue May 26, 2009 1:26 pm
Profile YIM
N00b

Tue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm
Profile YIM
Talon of Doom

is this a 1G or 2G? V2.5 or V3? If its a 2G and V3 (USB native cable) then it could be one of the fuses under the hood in that little yellow bracket thing. That sends power to your OBDII port. It the port doesn't power up, it wont work. If this fixes it, you owe me a starbucks drink.

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Tue May 26, 2009 2:40 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

If it's v2, I put my money on the USB adapter you didn't tell us about.

Thu May 28, 2009 1:53 pm
DSM Regular

Thu May 28, 2009 1:53 pm
McFly

Thu May 28, 2009 2:57 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Goderator

Thu May 28, 2009 3:13 pm
Talon of Doom

We still dont know if this is v2/v3 Amazing how the OP hasn't even checked his thread

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Fri May 29, 2009 1:54 pm
Profile WWW
N00b

apologize for the late reply. i got it to work by switching over to com5 just like what christ said. edit-config-com5. i'm playing around with it for now. although i'm bothered coz i'm running 750cc injectors and global settings should be at -40% based on what i have read but everytime i set it up that way my wideband won't read anything! i can only get 13.5-14.5 on the wideband when i set global to -10%.

which starbucks do you guys go to? if its around diamond bar maybe i can join you guys. cops don't seem to care about my car over here....

Sat May 30, 2009 4:37 pm
Profile YIM
No More 2.3L

We meet at the Starbucks off the 605 and Firestone. It isn't to bad of a drive from Diamond Bar.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat May 30, 2009 7:30 pm
Profile YIM
Goderator

Sun May 31, 2009 10:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]