[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - turbo timer hardwire problems!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:47 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
turbo timer hardwire problems! 

Post turbo timer hardwire problems!
so i have an apexi (pen type) turbo timer with the extra 'harness' it comes with the red/blue/green wires.

i'm tryin to find out how the hell to wire it.

i have it wired just like in this diagram courtesy of dsmtuners.

http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/article ... e-1ga.html

...and it's not working.

if i turn the key to the on position and not turn on the car, the timer will turn on like it's supposed to.

if i take the key out or turn it to the 'acc' position, the timer will count down, and it'll turn off when it's supposed to.

BUT if i do all that, AND turn on the car....THEN take out the key (or turn it
to the 'acc' position), the counter will count down, but after it reaches 0, it'll reset itself, NOT turn off the car. and go back to the preset time (30 seconds) and count down again. It'll do that repeatedly and not turn off the car.

i have it wired just like the diagram. the red/blue/green wires just like that, the gray wire to the parking brake, the black to a ground. I dont have the o2 one hooked up.

on that link, it explains what wires i'll see coming out of the ignition

"If you've cut into the right sleeve, you will see 1 solid black wire, 1 solid blue wire, 1 blue w/ red stripe, one black with grey stripe, and one black w/ yellow stripe." - beatshack

i have all those wires PLUS a black wire with a red stripe.

i have a '90.

any ideas why the TT acts differently when the car is running compared to when it's not running?

Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:02 pm
DSM Regular

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:23 am

Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:05 am
DSM Regular

Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]