[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - 1g seat brackets
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
1g seat brackets 

Post 1g seat brackets
Anyone here made a bracket for aftermarket seats. I got the driver side bride low max but i took it off another 1g, going to get another low max just a replica so it matches. But its the brackets im concerned about. Just wondering if anyone has a blue print or a template. I'm sure i can figure it out, just want to.save the time and hassle lol Image

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Sun May 19, 2013 10:33 pm
Post Master

Post Re: 1g seat brackets
We've made one before, using the stock brackets cut and make it work wit the bride

Tue May 21, 2013 5:02 pm

Who is we lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tue May 21, 2013 5:17 pm
Post Master

A couple friends that all own some sort of 4g63. One has. Gvr4 the other a mirage gt 89 and another 89 colt gt

Wed May 22, 2013 9:01 pm
DSM Regular

Not sure what kind of budget you put on getting some brackets but I'll give you 2 ideas and see what you can do from there.
Optioin 1. buy them already made from

http://www.cipherauto.com/Planted-Seat- ... AT-BRACKET

Or option 2. I've made some like this before and it worked great.
it involves 12 feet of angle iron and 16 bolts and nuts.

I used thick perforated angle iron. Not the flimsy stuff.

It takes 2 6 foot pieces. Cut one into 18 inch sections. This is for the floor.

The other cut into 4 16 inch sections. These are for the seat.

Before cutting, measure the pre-pierced holes on the angle iron. Make sure they line up with the seat. In total the had 1-2 centimeter gaps between each 16 inch piece. Make a jig to make it easier to measure the holes. Once you have 4 cut. Mount them facing in on the bottom of the seat.

On the 18 inch pieces. You shouldn't have much to worry about. Once they are cut to 18 inches, drill out the front and rear most holes a tad larger to fit the stock bracket floor bolts.

Once done, line up the rear most holes on the brackets. Place a bolt through and tighten it down. Toss a bolt in the front most hole on the 16 inch piece.

Now you should be done. Bolt them in and have fun.

For the seat belts, use your imagination. I am going to make custom brackets for the buckle.

The image attached shows you how it should be done.

Fri May 24, 2013 10:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]