[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - FMIC piping in the way of my bumper
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
FMIC piping in the way of my bumper 
DSM Regular

Post FMIC piping in the way of my bumper
Has anyone used a FMIC kit like this before. I bought a 1g with this on it and cannot figure out how to mount the front bumper :depressed: . It looks like I would need to cut alot out of the bumper. Is there a way to use the excess piping to make a short route setup? What should I do?

Thanks

Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:45 pm

Post Re: FMIC piping in the way of my bumper
If u have a saw saw or anything to cut the pipes and some couplers u can modify it.. I did my own on my old 1g, same core . U can get it around towards the oil filter but you'll have to cut the Tow Hook off , other than that and a new "J" pipe that faces the driverside and you'll be good to go.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:07 pm
DSM Regular

I guess ill start with buying a jpipe and a saw :) Thanks for your help..

Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:58 pm
The Don!

THAT'S A SHIT LOAD OF PLUMBING!!!!! fuck that short rout all the way...

i have 3 pipes 1 coupler, 2 90* elbow. and the 2 end tank couplers. (done) if you can cut and fit. i made my IC for less or about 100 bucks with a 3 in core (25 in by 13 in by 3 in). i'm not worried about cooling since i run meth all the time..

Tue May 15, 2012 9:09 pm
Goderator

Make a stripper pole out of it.

Thu May 17, 2012 8:21 am

is there a dead guy in the table?

Wed May 30, 2012 11:41 am
DSM Regular

That is a hilarious amount of piping. If someone wants to use the factory SMIC piping hole that badly, at least buy a FMIC that has the inlet and outlet on the same side.

Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 pm
Profile ICQ
DSM Regular

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:28 pm
DSM Regular

Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:29 pm
DSM Regular

Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:18 am
DSM Regular

What size couplers do u need? I might have a few.

Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:01 am
DSM Regular

My piping is 2.5 inches.

If someone can help me make this a short route, I have another fmic that I will never use that you can have :)

Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]