[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - ABS delete
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
ABS delete 
Post Master

Post ABS delete
I just wondering if anybody has done this before? I will be buying the kit from STM.. But what I see is that rear brake lines are not inlcuded. Do those gota be change also when doing the ABS delete or can they be done later down the road...?

Any input on this would help... Cuz if I gota also buy the rear lines while doing to ABS delete so i can order them too at the same time..

Thanks in advance DSM gurus

Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:01 pm

Post Re: ABS delete
Ur in the Valley , just hit the junkyard get the parts.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:55 pm
Post Master

Is this on a 1g, or a 2g? I did it on my 1g, and I didn't have to mess with the rear brake lines. I just swapped out the proportioning valve on the firewall, and the front brake hard lines. That's it.

http://www.facebook.com/captaintonus

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:21 pm

^^ exactly .. It's a 1g.

Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:27 pm
Post Master

Alright and thanks for both your advice... And yea tonus this is for the 1g. As it is in 1g tech lol... So to get the parts from a junk yard. I just need to find the non abs dsm and take the parts from it... Im guessing I gota find AWD non abs branke lines too no? Since when they advertize them for sale. They always say make sure to order for AWD o FWD?

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:29 pm
Post Master

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:04 pm
Post Master

Wish I would of kept all this shit before I got rid of that 92gst. Oh well.. Lol thank... And the hard lines you mean the ones hooked up to the proportioonng valve? the go on to the calipers etc...

Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:20 am
Post Master

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]