View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 am

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
oil catch can proper hook-up 
No More 2.3L

Post Re: oil catch can proper hook-up
The second way is the correct way. The link I put to us plastics is where I bought my check valve, check the hose diameter though before you order because I don't know if I linked to the exact correct size. I ordered a few so I would have spares or sell some to other DSMers. I would hook you up but I'm in Charleston and my extras got lost in the move.

As for that catch can you have, I got the same one from e-bay and it sucks a whole bunch of ass. The fittings at the top do not seal for crap and there is nothing inside that can to help separate the oil from the air. I highly recommend that you get a higher quality catch can. I'm very happy with the one I linked to in my earlier post. I think for a closer to stock application the stage 1 can would be fine, you don't really need 5/8" inlet and outlet fittings.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:17 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2