[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - my cars own progress thread.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
my cars own progress thread. 

Post Re: my cars own progress thread.
Finally ordered the timing components, will be here in 8-10 business days! Allready have the water pump, going to get the 14b ported out and start slapping on some parts.should be running by mid september!

Irv
1990 talon tsi AWD SOLD,miss her :'(
2011 Hyundai Genesis. Project "sega" lol. SOLD.fuck you economy!
1996 Talon Tsi AWD.trying again.

Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:24 pm
Death to Head Gaskets!

hurry up irv. just leave the 14b alone. have it ready and running by Wed for the meet

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:14 am

Lol the parts probably didn't ship until today since I ordered them on Saturday.

Irv

Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:00 am

Hell yeah Irv, get that thing back on the road!

10.67@126mph

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:19 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

whoops

Last edited by Black_gst on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 am

^^ Wrong thread :P

10.67@126mph

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:01 am
Profile YIM
DSM Regular

Get it back on the road and as mentioned just leave the 14b alone

90 GSX - HKS' Former Promo Car -Sold

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:00 am

SHE RUNS!!!!!!

Me and Adam (blackgst) got her all patched up, after several noob mishaps :doh

Now just needs all the fluids changed, and the SFAC, and the exhaust I got from Martin (king Marty)

I'm at the starting point that was set 10yrs ago lol.

Hoping for 14.0X on dec 4th!!! :partyman:

Irv

Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:04 pm

OMG it was a bitch to take off the damn exhaust manifold! good lookin out to adam who helped me today!

so tonight we undid the fuel rail, took off the exhaust manifold, undid a bunch of vacuum lines which hopefully i can clean up a bit, and unplugged a bunch of sensors. so next time adam is free hes gonna hook it up with the gaskets, and well get the head off and see where we stand.

on a side note, the 1g exhaust manifold is a bitch made mani, hella small!lmao. so if anyone has a CHEAP 2g mani lemme know.

Irv

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:13 am

Cheap manifold you ask?? How about a brand new OEM 2G manifold, only been bolted to my engine while on the stand, never had a bit of exhaust go through it, ported by yours truly and all for the low low price of $50. I think I paid $100+ for it years ago from Norco Mitsu. I ended up buying my current manifold with the wastegate for a hell of a deal and never used it. The #1 runner is tapped for an EGT probe but it's easy to plug with an 1/8 npt allen head plug. Let me know dude, I have it for sale on tuners and I get like 3 PM's a day with low ball idiots wanting it for like $30 shipped.. wtf

10.67@126mph

Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:52 am
Profile YIM
Death to Head Gaskets!

Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 am

^^^ That will work!

10.67@126mph

Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:00 am
Profile YIM

Irv

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:08 pm

Irv

Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Looking good man! Making progress.

10.67@126mph

Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:57 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next