View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
NooB to LADSM 
N00b

Post Re: NooB to LADSM
Thanks eveybody, where does the meeting trake place at? I am out in canyon country.

hahahaha nice, 18g is very nice. How long did it take you to swap turbos after you got it. What did you upgrade to support it?? Im shooting for a 16g

well, I got FMIC, DSMlink, 750 injectors, 255 fuel pump, hard IC piping, MBC, and forgot the AFPC, so I am only running 12 psi of boost, my stock regulator is being over run. I might order that this weekend. It pisses me off that I have all that potential turbo and not being able to use it. It still dyno'ed at 255hp at the wheels so whatever. When i picked up the car I didnt have any history on it, so I was kind of rolling the dice. I wanted to get it so I knew what was on it and what shape it was in, and it came apparent that I just needed to do it right, so dropped the tax return on it :hfive:

You dont need a regulator. :roll: You got DSMlink, I just tooned it out. Making 320++ right now on a 16G (dont know, last time I dynoed my car I made 320, did a few more tweaks and it definitely feels faster. So, 320++)

Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:16 am
DSM Regular

Post Re: NooB to LADSM
Welcome to the site. Man you've done some work to your car already. Get some pix up

Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2