[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - Hello Everyone...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Hello Everyone... 
N00b

Post Hello Everyone...
I just recently bought myself a 99 GSX. My previous girl was a 97 GST, but she became stubborn and I gave up on her at the beginning of this year. So ever since February, I've been single on the road up until the 6th of this month. When I first learned about DSM's, I've always wanted to get my hands on a GSX. Now that the dry spell is over, I'm happy once again and ready to give these meets a try. Slowly but surely, I'll update information and put pictures up of my sexy girl. I hope to see all of you DSM Enthusiasts pretty soon...

Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:53 am
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Post Re: Hello Everyone...
Welcome to the site, especially since you are driving my favorite variety of DSM. Good to have another 99 GSX about.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:53 am
Profile YIM
Squish Face

Welcome to the board, hope to see you at a meet.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:39 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

welcome to the board! Hope to see you at at meet!

Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:59 pm

welcome aboard

Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm
N00b

Thanks guys. I really appreciate your welcome. I think I'll try to go to next Monday's meet. I drive the black 2G with the aftermarket fog lights. Probably not much to stand out with, but I guess you'll find me knowing that I'm new in the lot. I plan on having my LADSM name on my license plate very soon. I'll be ordering it on the DMV site tomorrow. You should check out what my plate says through your rear view mirror if I'm ever behind you, hehehe. I know it seems kinda lame, but better than putting some ridiculous kit and what not. Anyways, I'd figured this would be a neat way for everyone on this site to easily recognize my car in the future. I don't have much friends who are into cars like me, so I'll be looking forward to new ones who are. And the ones that are, they're all Honda boys. Hmmm, I wonder why I don't hang out with them as often...

So far, I've been in two meets. My very first meet had a bunch of RX8's, G35's, a few beamers and S2K's. The second meet was actually yesterday. Nothing but a bunch of Civics. I was supposed to meet up with a buddy who drives an RX8, but he bailed out and I had no clue of what kind of meet it was. Everyone was looking at me with a strange look on their face. I was just minding my own business and trying to be nice to everyone. This comes to show how typical "these drivers" can be. I'm very open minded about other cars and I consider DSMs as my #1 favorite deep down in my heart. But for some reason, with Honda owners, they've been leaning toward my bad side. Hahaha, whatever.

I hope to see you all soon. Oh, and one more thing! The name is Rei, by the way.

Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

nvm

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:24 am
Profile WWW

dood, ur confused. :roll:

he said he's puttin his username on the plates, not "LADSM" :P

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:27 am
Squish Face

LULZ thats what i get for drunk posting.

Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:29 am
Profile WWW

Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:33 pm
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]