[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - DSM or DIE!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
DSM or DIE! 
DSM Regular

Post DSM or DIE!
Hey all, just decided to stop lurking and jump in and get to know everyone.
(Well actually Sam told me to quit foolin' or he'd kick my @$$.)

I don't own a DSM, but I Sam said you guys (and gals) are a pretty cool bunch, so here I am. :mrgreen:

"400HP, 400ft-lb, and you've got a fast reliable daily driver. 500HP...Expect to spend more time in my shop than on the streets." Mike W.

Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:47 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Official Photographer

Post Re: DSM or DIE!
welcome and good luck with your search

Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:53 am
Profile WWW
McFly

Welcome!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

Hello, Welcome to the board!

Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm
Squish Face

Welcome to the board.

Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
DSM Post Whore

So what's the deal? You don't owna dsm at the moment, never owned one? Are you looking to get one?? Keep us posted, welcome by the way

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:22 pm

welcome. ur the guy that went w/ sam to the meet?

and your signature's kinda wrong, imho.

oil leaks = dsm

Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 pm
DSM Regular

Shoulda been more specific, I own a RR EVO IX MR.

I didn't go with Sam to MOD, but I hung out at the RRE tent most of the day.

And as for my sig, it was a direct quote.

"400HP, 400ft-lb, and you've got a fast reliable daily driver. 500HP...Expect to spend more time in my shop than on the streets." Mike W.

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:22 am
Profile YIM WWW
Talon of Doom

Hows it goin Mr. Fox. Glad you quit lurking

Do you need your car tooned? Got some extra cash? PM me for details. I offer street and dyno tunes

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:04 am
Profile WWW
DSM Post Whore

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am
DSM Regular

Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW

The gauges are more versatile and easier to read, but the old school display is a nice sleeper. I like my black LCD, but Wes likes his gauge. Not sure if that helps you any! :? Feel free to check out our setups at one of the Monday meets, though, I'm sure you've seen both setups up close already.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:58 am
Profile WWW
DSM Regular

Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:23 am
Profile YIM WWW
DSM Regular

welcome to the site

Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]