[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:44 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new 
Official Photographer

Post Re: HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:54 pm
Profile WWW
Post Master

ok well i only have one quick question,. dont get mad at me, :lol:
ive searched many automatic trans threads and i dont see anything like this

i am almost done with my engine swap last thing i need to do is install the axles and wire the trans... thing is the trans has a different cable than the one that was in the car before.

anybody encounter this before? the trans is coming from a 96 eclipse NA the guy i got the car from said it had a "new" engine and trans.

the 95 had a 3 cable tranny system 3 different cables for the tranny.. the 96 had just one cable. buuuuuut! it also looks modified, like they took the 3 cables and made them 1.

im gonna go ahead and copy what they did and it hopefully works .. i mean they got it to work right?

if you are wondering why i didnt post this in a tech thread. its because im just curious if anybody has seen anything like this before. i feel pretty confident that i can make it work by just copying the wiring they had.

Thanks guys i hope to have pics up of my pathetic little 95 NA soon. with all its MEH 2GA glory..

one last thing... i have fallen in love with the 2gb rims.. (i think thats what they are) they are on that red car on that banner up there :) anybody want to sell me some with good wheels? ill give you these 17's i have and the stock hubcapers from the 95 they have brand new tires lol.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:16 pm
Profile WWW

^^^Post this in a tech thread, you're more likely to get good answers there. Don't forget to read the stickies in the tech section.

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:03 am
Profile WWW
Post Master

Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:09 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2