[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
ladsm.com - View topic - HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:41 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new 
Post Master

Post HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new
hey guys,. im new i stumbled upon this website randomly (thank you google)

well yeah whole point is im new. so i wanted to meet and greet!
i just got my first car.. a 96 eclipse.. got conned on the deal it had some unseen body damage.
so then i got a 95 and i am currently working on a engine swap still in progress..

so whole point of joining this site is im pretty much a noob.. yeah.....
go ahead and make the jokes. but hey everybody starts somewhere right?
so in short. hey nice to meet you oh holy gods of the dsm world. im standing on your doorstep can i come in?

Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
Squish Face

Post Re: HEY GUYS! nice forum, hah obviously im new
Welcome to the board, you seem to have a lot of enthusiasm and that's not a bad thing. Got a pic of the car? Turbo or n/a? Check out the monday night meets if you can.

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:29 pm
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

Welcome to the site have a good time and don't drink and post to much it gets damn hard to read.

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 pm
Profile YIM
McFly

+1 Wes on the grammar part lol.

Welcome to L.A. DSM son. Where are you from?

Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:16 am
Profile YIM WWW

welcome, glad you stumbled on here before you stumbled on some jdm group.

how's that swap goin? got pics?

Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:46 am
DSM Regular

welcome dude....

Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:55 pm
DSM Regular

WELCOME to the site

Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:32 pm
Official Photographer

welcome

Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:28 am
Profile WWW
Post Master

late reply. sorry guys been without internet for a while.

LOL was my post hard to read? sorry, haha!

but yeah im from lancaster.

its a 95 eclipse RS i believe, no turbo. im pretty new to these cars. or any car really this is the first car I've ever owned

im glad everybody seems nice here. this is the most replies ive ever gotten on a welcoming thread.

ill post pics soon. im ashamed of it right now its still dirty and incomplete. HAHA!

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:30 pm
Profile WWW
Post Master

Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:36 pm
Profile WWW
Official Photographer

thank you

Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:53 am
Profile WWW
No More 2.3L

452 AWHP 446 lb ft of torque e85 FTW!!

"They are cool manly men now those DSM owners. Before it was just pasty white nerds, metro hair Asian kids and fruit pickers. They do real car club stuff and everything. Sometimes they even spend money here :-/"

-Mike W

Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:38 am
Profile YIM
Post Master

Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

yeah np but i suggest you do a search first and if you have a legit question you can ask it in the right forum section.

Since your n/a search on here

http://www.2gnt.com

Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 pm
Profile YIM
Post Master

hey guys,, just curious. i cant log into the photo gallery or register? whats up with that? i just wanna check out other cars right now.

Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next